ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

New member.

stromeng

Hey folks,

New member here. I am glad I found this place. It looks like a great forum to discuss all things shaving with an emphasis on my favorite stone (coticule) without all the neurosis that plagues so many other discussion boards.

Cheers!

You well come sir.I am glad your favorite hone is coticule.Here is the paradise of coticule world.
Enjoy the knowledge.
Best regards
Emmanuel

hey I hope you like your stay here. if you would have questions do not hesitate to ask and everyone will do it's best to help you.

kind regards
Stijn

ps. I moved your thread to the miscellaneous section because it belong here and not in the coticule tavern

Welcome! :thumbup:

Hope you spend some good time here; the company is fine, too. :)

best regards,
Matt

Welcome from me too! :thumbup:

I hope you find the answers you seek, and dont forget the search feature, FAQ section, and the sharpening academy
Failing those, as Stijn says we do enjoying being of service, so dont be shy with any questions :)

Best regards
Ralfson

Thanks guys. I posted some pics of my large coticule in the tavern. Feedback would be much appreciated.

Regards.

Welcome to the group! I think that all of us would love to have a stone like that of which you are the caretaker!
Cheers
~Richard

Back