ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

News from the quarry.

Bart said:
whitebar said:
As I'm sure you can imagine, my heart sunk for a minute when I saw your photo because it looked like my stone was in your picture.
The stones in the picture aren't mine. After testing, they return to Ardennes. I'll put them up for reservation through the Vault when I'm done playing.;)
I'm fairly sure you'll receive the twin of the pictured one, but should haplessly yours not turn out what you expected, I'll gladly offer you a trade. Ardennes does not care if I return this one or another 40X100. So, you have absolutely nothing to worry about...:)

Kind regards
Bart.

Bart, you are a true gentleman.

Thanks,
Stephen

Interesting and exciting :p

I look forward to hearing how the samples perform, and wish Ardennes every future success with their new dig

Best regards
Ralfson (Dr)

WOW, those stones are very pretty! I hope we will see a lot of these nice stones up for sale in the future. The truth is that after trying out a few cotis, I don't really care about the performace anymore, because they lead more or less to the same end. Now I only wan't a stone that looks like one of those in the pic :love:

I would be very happy if someone would do the same here in the EU as Jarrod in the US, and we could buy those cotis after seeing them.

(I am dieing for that one in the right upper corner, with the big manganese inclusions)

geruchtemoaker said:
I think I had one those stones(or similar) in my hands on the coticule weekend and every one thought wim bought it but when it came to it he apparently didn't and it was a very nice stone

kind regards
Stijn

Don't I know it. I regretted not buying that particular stone, emailed Maurice for it afterwards but he didn't find it back. :(

Wow, those are some nice rocks i really like the tiger stripe one :w00t: . But I guess I should try to get the maximum out of the stones i already have :blush:

Wow! That is all I can say. Those are some of the finest specimens I've seen and I'll be interested to hear of your report on them. I wish Ardennes all the best in this new venture.

Truly fantastic news.

Those are beautiful stones. Now I need to get another Coticule.

Best Regards,
lu

Is Maurice selling stones from these veins yet? I'd like to order one, but am not sure exactly what to ask for when I email him.

Any advice?

OH MY God. that's an INCREDIBLE collection. The colors and textures look amazing. Well done and thanks for the report.

Back