If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.
Cold Water Rinse
WSP Formula T Pumpkin Pie Shave Soap
Jayaruh #1 Badger
GEM Micromatic Bullet Tip
Personna Gem PTFE SE Blade
Aqua Velva After Shave
This week everything stays the same except the razor. I am using my Gillette Super Speed '47 birth year Razor and a Personna Gem PTFE SE Blade. This was the first of the Super Speeds and has the no-notch center bar.
The WSP Formula T Pumpkin Pie Shave Soap lathered well with Jayaruh #1 Badger Brush. Two passes and touch ups with the GEM Micromatic Bullet Tip Razor and a Personna Gem PTFE SE Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Aqua Velva After Shave. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...