If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.
I'm getting used to the weekly ritual again because I had a kind of ZZ Top beard for about 6 years.
Sold a lot of razors and brushes.
My goal is to end up with about 10 of them.
But hee No hurry.
Cold Water Rinse
WSP Formula T Pumpkin Pie Shave Soap
Jayaruh #1 Badger
GEM Micromatic Bullet Tip
Gem Personna PTFE SS SE Blade
Aqua Velva After Shave
The WSP Formula T Pumpkin Pie Shave Soap lathered well with Jayaruh #1 Badger Brush. Two passes and touch ups with the GEM Micromatic Bullet Tip Razor and a Gem Personna PTFE SS SE Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Aqua Velva After Shave. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...