ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

OCtober 4th - OCtober 10th

tuesday shave
#77 new rfb
platinum
EEmega 10098
jeeves barbershop
20201005_131826_edited.jpg

Noxzema Protective Shave,
Mühle Silvertip 3 band,
Speick Active Rasiercreme,
RazoRock Game Changer 0.84-P,
Treet Dura Sharp 1st x,
Floid Original,
Floid Aftershave Balm .

SOTD_20201007.jpg

Brush and soap:
Mühle Silvertip 3 band and Speick Active Rasiercreme:
Back home there is some more available so I can better vary again. Thus Noxzema Protective Shave as a start. Then with the Mühle Silvertip 3 band I created a nice foam with the Speick Active Rasiercreme. That's a good start, no big smells, but subtle freshness and noticeably good care.
Blade and razor:
The Treet Dura Sharp for the 1st time used. During our trip I ordered a 100 Treet Dura Sharp, because several reliable sources praise this blade so much, that I became curious as well.

P_M_TreetDuraSharp.jpg

Well this is a good one. I used it once this morning, but it immediately feels like my other regular blades and then at the top of the bandwidth. Smooth without effort. When this blade reaches my 5 norm and exceeds the average of 7.3, it immediately succeeds. By the way, that average can be lowered, because considering my stock of blades, I now have to be 167 before I'm through. If you use the RazoRock Game Changer 0.84-P for the 1st x of the blade, the question is how other razors behave with the Treet Dura Sharp, because it can't get much better. Result BBS.
Finally: nice classic finish with Floid Original and Floid Aftershave Balm and again completely satisfied.
Home has something to offer as well!

an oldie soap .. think i haven't used this for 8 years. why, simply forgot I had it .. shame, it is a good soap with a pleasant bayrum scent. only minus point he eats water and you need a little more time until you have fine foam, who knows I will use it more often. . all in all, this shave was a pleasant one. Herder always delivers.

Rich A Herder.
Olivia's BayRum.
FS 22mm. silvertip
alum.
Pinaud bayrum.
bbs face.
20201007_190559.jpg

Shavemac zebra/beehive/24/56/bulb/Silvertip/D01
Portus Cale
Brumml - 38g (t)
Wyzamet Iridium Super (?)
Tunney

Fabulous.

Omega 80097,
Ovis Schafmilch Rasierseife,
Paradigm Diamondback,
Treet Dura Sharp 2nd x,
Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Tütün,
Seinz. After Shave Balsam,
Loris E-162 Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb.

SOTD_20201008.jpg

Brush and soap:
Omega 80097 and Ovis Schafmilch Rasierseife:
Froth created with the Omega 80097 of a new soap, Ovis Schafmilch Rasierseife. I need to get used to that. That soap foams nicely, but it looks like that foam is sinking. Give it another try. Shaves nice and smooth, but still I like a more consistent layer of foam. Well, let's give it another chance, because it's biologically good soap, but I' m not impressed by the first lather.
Blade and razor:
The Treet Dura Sharp for the 2nd time used.
The Treet Dura Sharp surprised me again. In the Paradigm Diamondback this Treet Dura Sharp is very pleasant to shave with. I even think a little better than yesterday, because I don't feel like I've shaved as much as I did yesterday. Maybe this blade ought to run a round in. The future will show.
Result: BBS.
Finally: Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Tütün, Seinz. After Shave Balsam and Loris E-162 Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb for the smell and care. Again nicely shaved.

Gladito
Treet dura sharp
Shavemac 28mm 2-band
Razorock XXX

Happy to shave again with this razor. During the pass around I was able to test it and was the only one who really liked it.....
For me it is a very light and effective razor. It works great under the nose and delivers a close and comfortable shave, you only need just a little bit off skill......

58D796FC-9133-42C6-94E5-83CDA13B089A.jpeg

Back