ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Okt. 13th - Okt. 19th 2019

Hellas

Undercover Moderator
Have a nice Sunday, Gentlemen
  • Faena Dorica
  • Faena Manshurian 25mm
  • SWK Basic Scuttle
  • Rex Ambassador
  • Feather Hi-Stainless
  • Ralon Original ASL
I use safety razors with DE-Baldes for a cuple of years now and was never keen with the Feather. However, this was the first shave ever where I was satisfied with the Feather. In the Rex Ambassador it gave me a smooth and comfortable shave today.
87828882-3439-43EC-8970-8FA774722B22.jpeg

shadowman12

Prep: Cold water
Razor :
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lather: Saponificio Varesino Manna di Sicilia
Brush: AP Shave Co Blue Lagoon with Tuxedo knot
After-shave: Cold water --> Saponificio Varesino Settantesimo Anniversario (70th Anniversary) Aftershave
Fragnance : Paco Rabanne Pure XS Night

Same setup as yesterday ;)

ChiefShaver

Hi Friends,

here my Wellness-Shave from Sunday 23.10

Razor: Karve (C-plate)
Blade: Polsilver Super Iridium
Brush: Felix Schulze 22mm Synthetic
Soap: Klar Klassik
Aftershave: Lucky Tiger

The Karve is an impressing razor. What a smooth shave, especially against the grain in the 3rd pass. Stunning!!! I thought my Weber was my reference, but the Karve topped it. I have it on loan, but ordered it moments ago myself just because of it's stunning performance. Now i'm in the Karve Owners Club :drool::drool::drool:

The brush is a homemade one of a friend of mine with a 22mm Synthetic knot. The handle is made of wood of the Cologne Cathedral. That makes it very special. Lathered up the Klar Klassik fantastic to a rich, thick, shiny and very comfortable lather.

As Aftershave i've used my Lucky Tiger. Great stuff.

Hope all of you are doing well.

Greetings
Thorsten

efsk

Sky high and six thousand miles away

dajd94

F3CE053C-91A2-4C61-8976-80BDBB680DC8.jpeg

AP Shave Co Synbad 30 mm
Murphy & McNeil Garda Siochana
Tatara Nodachi
Personna Lab Blue (2)
Humprey’s Citrus
Myrsol Lemon
Murphy & McNeil Garda Siochana ASB

A refreshing shave with citrus as central theme. The Murphy & McNeil scent gives a rich and creamy lather. Have a good day!

The King

75429F26-1E82-42F1-8D02-E21087738597.jpeg

Pre-shave: Vitos Menthol
Shaving Soap / Cream: Saponoficio Bignoli VioletteDi Parma
After Shave : Alpa
Eau de Toilette: L.T. Piver

Shaving Brush: Yagi 30 mm. Syntheet Tuxedo

Safety Razor: Windrose “Il de France”
Razor Blade: Gillette Nacet

Curious by the remark of @gvw755 that the Windrose “Il de France” would shave better than the "Fasan" clone it tried today so.

And actually this is a very different story say what an efficient say but aggressive razor this is. Of course it's a bulky piece of metal but it shaves well above expectations.

Also the finish is a lot better of the "il de France" razor blade and the top plate have almost no room to manoeuvre.

What was also a wonderful discovery was the shaving soap, a delicious fresh Violin scent with which it was fine shaving.

efsk

Sky high and six thousand miles away
Shavemac Shaving Society LE2018/Jungle Moss/24/50/fan/Silvertip
Vreto - Mandarin Mint
SUB Daishi 13/16
Alum

Truly a great straight. Very happy @Snuff sold this, although I don't quite understand why :)