ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Re-Introduction

cyclelu

Hello All;

I would like to begin with an apology for not having been a part of this wonderful site (community).

Last year we had decided to make some changes to our house and it was taking a bit longer than we had wished. The last few months have been quite hectic dealing with contractors, the county building office, workers etc... As you can imagine time has not been sufficient for all the things in life. At this point it appears that I will be able to participate and hopefully contribute constructively to the Coticule community.

Of course the one thing that always has taken a top priority have been the girls and their many activities, which make for some long days.

Just as a side note I have only brought out my Beautiful Coticule once in all this time, that was last week. I was able to spend a few wonderful hours reestablishing the wonderful edges that I love so much.

Now I have quite a bit of reading to do to catch up.

Best Regards,
Lu

welcome back!
there is no need to apologise after all there are much more important things in life than coticule.be.

good to have you back

kind regards
Stijn

geruchtemoaker said:
welcome back!
there is no need to apologise after all there are much more important things in life than coticule.be.

good to have you back

kind regards
Stijn

Full agreement.

Good to see you around Lu,

Bart.

Lu :) Lu :) Lu:)

Simply spiffing to see you back my friend, I could not agree more
With the fact that "real life" should come first

Best wishes to you and yours
Ralfson (Dr)

Thank you all,

It is great to be back. Of course I am trying to catch up on all the reading.
:)

Best Regards
Lu

Back