ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Rekord

efsk

Absurd hero
SU-Patron Gold
Swedish brand Rekord. So far, I'd only ever seen Rekord-brand DE-blades, but then I found this razor. Handwritten on the shipper there's <something> '47, and 2,-, so I guess that dates it. Lightweight bakelite, no markings on the razor whatsoever. Interesting shape of the head, where the short sides are basically finger holds. Less pronounced, this can be seen with Swing and Matador as well.
DSC05405.JPG
DSC05406.JPG
DSC05407.JPG
DSC05408.JPG
DSC05409.JPG
DSC05410.JPG
DSC05411.JPG
DSC05413.JPG
DSC05414.JPG

Not sure if visible on the next pic, but it looks like the holes are closer together than the pins, explaing why I had a hard time separating cap and base.
DSC05415.JPG

Not sure if visible on the next pic, but it looks like the holes are closer together than the pins, explaing why I had a hard time separating cap and base.
You need to get another one. If only one has the holes and pins misaligned, then it is a defect. If both do, then it is a design feature. :daumenhoch

Of course, if one is misaligned and the other is not, you don't know which is the correct one. :confused

Busque más información en:

matador-bakelita.jpg

Back