ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Simpson sandelwood new formula

Onno

During the winterholidays I acquired this new cream from Simpson. Besides this scent there are Bay Rum and Lime.

Normally I dislike creams: they have the tendency to dry my skin. The exception are Musgo Real and the old formula of Simpson. As I was looking for a fresh Sandelwood 1+1=2

On beforehand I was a bit suspicious: the term ‘ultra-glide’ what are they hiding......
Well nothing: this cream is delicious. Very very easy to lather; a more then average strength in scent and for me a fresh not sweet sandelwood scent. And the cream is really ultra-glide and does not dry my skin at all.

The cream is very soft: Simpson says you can use it without a brush (.....). I find it that way a mess and a waste. Just dip the brush into the cream is more then enough for 3 passes.

From the site of Simpson itself you can get a remarkable discount if you buy all three tubs at once (@The King ) .
And you can buy an fitting brush on the side as well.

So no YMMV, this cream is objective fabulous.
image.jpg

D0AF11A4-D53C-4EE0-99CF-C52007867313.jpeg

@Onno From the site of Simpson itself you can get a remarkable discount if you buy all three tubs at once (@The King) .

Look my iron spine reads this grinding I won't be tempted for a little discount although I am Dutch of course. No mister Onno I'm not falling for this. :kopfkissen

But it may have something to do with the fact that I already own the Bay Rum so to order it again is a bit overdone. :lol

But I have to agree with you that this is a fantastic cream with delicious scents. daumenh!
Also the Lime is a very fresh pure scent.

Back