ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Spalted pecan finished.

torbenbp

Scales : Spalted pecan with a brown liner on the inside.Finished with 12 layers of CA and 7-8 layers of furniture polish.
Wedge: Buffalo Horn.
Blade : 288 Kapitol,Real German Hollow Ground,Solingen.

Thanks for the materials Sir Ray :thumbup:

46837_1520630808684_1021973112_1531936_6593065_n.jpg

58308_1520630928687_1021973112_1531937_1379553_n.jpg

58308_1520630968688_1021973112_1531938_1234087_n.jpg

58308_1520631008689_1021973112_1531939_3895174_n.jpg

Sorry,lousy cell phone pictures.

Torbs

oooopps....placed in the wrong thread. Should have been at the Razor Hospital ......

Torbs

torbenbp said:
oooopps....placed in the wrong thread. Should have been at the Razor Hospital ......

Torbs

Tada!
There you go Sir Torbs, you see I am not just Eye Candy You know :thumbup:

Now even with those mobile phone pics I can see thats something special, wonderful work there my friend.

That is a beautiful thing.

Best wishes
Ralfson

Skilled work, Torben.:thumbup:

One small personal note, a matter of taste actually: I would have like it even better if you used a liner with a bit more contrast to the wood.

Kind regards,
Bart.

Thanks..

This liner was chosen,as I didnt want to take the attention from the wood ;-)

Kind regards
Torbs

Contrast doesn't necessarily serve to draw away attention. Often quite the contrary. It can offset the beauty of the wood, if chosen well.
But as I said, it is a matter of personal preference.
photoshopped.jpg

Bart said:
Contrast doesn't necessarily serve to draw away attention. Often quite the contrary. It can offset the beauty of the wood, if chosen well.
But as I said, it is a matter of personal preference.
photoshopped.jpg

What the??? how the??? AMAZING editing Sir Bart :thumbup:

Your Dumbfounded Friend
Ralfson (Dr)

tat2Ralfy said:

Your Dumbfounded Friend
Ralfson (Dr)
It's okay, Ralfson, you don't have to pretend. Everybody knows that, in your capacity of Coticule.be Regulator, you traveled to Denmark over night and forced Torben to correct his "mistake" with a Tattoo Gun point black against the poor man's buttocks.

Thanks for shooting the picture and for letting him also replace the golden pins with silver ones. But was it really necessary to have him eat a puck of shaving soap? I told you to hold a grip of yourself!

Otherwise, well done!

Bartson.

Bart said:
tat2Ralfy said:

Your Dumbfounded Friend
Ralfson (Dr)
It's okay, Ralfson, you don't have to pretend. Everybody knows that, in your capacity of Coticule.be Regulator, you traveled to Denmark over night and forced Torben to correct his "mistake" with a Tattoo Gun point black against the poor man's buttocks.

Thanks for shooting the picture and for letting him also replace the golden pins with silver ones. But was it really necessary to have him eat a puck of shaving soap? I told you to hold a grip of yourself!

Otherwise, well done!

Bartson.

Sssh someone may hear you...lol
Sorry about the soap, but old habits die hard...

Oh btw Guns Kill Things, Tattoo MACHINES create Tattoo, one of my pet hates, when we have someone come in at the studio and ask about a Tattoo, if they refer to the sacred instrument of tattooing as a gun, I show them one of each and ask which they would prefer I use on them?
Bwhahaha (unless they are a police officer of course) hahaha

Top Hole Old Man
Ralfson

I know its cool, you never need to apologise my dear friend
Now where did I put that puck of soap? Bwhahahaha

My Warmest Regards
Ralfson (Dr)

Back