ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

The best HHT

Interesting video for sure, however I would not be happy with that HHT result, he cuts the hair far to close to the holding point for me, and the hair is more split than popped

I aim to severe the hair at least an inch or more away from my fingers, and believe the hair should pop, with the severed part jumping, or at least falling cleanly away

regards
Ralfson (Dr)

Emmanuel

To me,it seems like a HHT 2-3.. The hair splits lenghtwise at some areas. If it comes straight off the hone,it`s very well done. But I have seen much better than this,not that I can do any better,but I have had the privilege of trying Ralfy`s edges and they do provide a much better HHT -and more importantly- a completely smooth shave.

As an illustration the video is quite good but a bit of searching will find better results ;-)This came up after a few seconds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REMQE_KSsRo

[video]REMQE_KSsRo[/video]
Or this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM1V3Je4zUI&feature=related
[video]xM1V3Je4zUI[/video]

Though "your" video is what I usualy get :p

Kindly
Torbs

Gays i hope you understood i speak parabolically here ( I don't like to say ironical)
I mean is the worst HHT i saw so far.
This video is described as Standard hanging hair test.

Best regards
Emmanuel

torbenbp said:
.... I have had the privilege of trying Ralfy`s edges and they do provide a much better HHT -and more importantly- a completely smooth shave...
:blush: :blush:

And how polite are we lol
What I meant was "Thats bollocks" hahaha

Regards
Ralfson (Dr)

Thats bollocks

Actually so did I...Hahaha.:lol:

I feared our Emmanuel had lost all sences,I`m quite pleased to see the humour is intact. Though I did`nt catch the irony:scared:

Torbs

i cottoned on to that, it was emanuel saying this not standard, that is what i would class as a violin hht.at least its agood example of violin, if any one wants to no.

gary

Exactly Gary ,this is a violin of course. The video is titled as Standard hanging hair test by
him.
Best regards
Emmanuel

Back