ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Very strange coticule

I have to agree, if I were to buy the stone, I would quite rightly expect to receive a Coticule, the truth is that you are not sure of that yourself, I must say that's bad form as I see it, and with this being both an active and recent thread, I imagine a few minutes spent on Google would easily lead a potential or even successful EBay buyer here.

Regards
Ralfson

I just changed the description on Ebay listing. You are right , if you are in doubt don't say is coticule.But from what I understand from Bart, it may be a coticule, just a very unusual one.Thank you for your toughts,and again I just want to share the information with you.
regards
Livio

I believe you handled right, Livio. :thumbup:

There's one of our members you could contact, who possible can help you with identifying this hone. Him and I had our disagreements in the past, but that doesn't change the man's expertise at recognizing natural hones. His username is hi_bud_gl, and you can send him an e-mail though our messaging system, by following this link:
http://www.coticule.be/Members_list.html?show=312

Best regards,
Bart.

Thank you, Bart. This is what I was trying to say.. starting bid was 200$ and we didn't even know what the stone was, it seemed misleading.

Thanks for being honest, Livio!

Back