ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Vintage "Telino" brand straight razor from Solingen (anybody hera about)???

king

So, anybody ever hear about "Telino" brand straight razor from Solingen, vintage. Try to find on google but can not find anything valuable about.

Thx

I think we forgot more brand names than we actually remember

Sadly,thats true. There were a whelm of small manufacturers in the past,quite often with just the educated forger and an apprentice. Those small companies often did`nt survive for long and their modest contribution towards razor making are unlikely to have survived a century of misuse. That does`nt nececarily mean they were lousy razors,but time just did`nt treat them well. I found an "Orendi" razor some time ago,a very fine specimen in original box,unused. But thorough searching revaled noting about the brand. But a very fine shaver it is.

Torbs

Thx for the info. I was hoping that maybe someone own one and can say more about it but aparently no info.

Back