ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

What is your ideal combination of safety razor and razor blade?

I used the treet classic and black beauty and several different slants (liese, mulcuto schragschnitt, merkur 37c). I got 3 nice shaves per blade and almost no alum feedback.

This böker oc (fatip clone) with a lord superior platinum.

Attachments

• IMG_20201109_092421057~2.jpg
    IMG_20201109_092421057~2.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 18
At the moment it is Apollo two piece straight bar with Wizamet IS. I lost count of the usage of the blade and it still delivers a smooth and close shave. This combo is unreal...
Second best I would say is the R41 2013 with Permasharp...

To much Voskhod in stock and they fit everything. I only do two shave with them after that they start to be rough.

Reactions: ehv
Don‘t know about too much Voskhod, but I have over 1700. These days, I shave once a week, meaning one shave a blade. 1700 blades divided by 52 weeks means over 32 years of shaving left :)

Hoffritz slant with a feather blade when I haven't shaved for a while.
Or
Any razor with a Voskhod.
I keep a good pile of them at home for a shaveageddon.

Don‘t know about too much Voskhod, but I have over 1700. These days, I shave once a week, meaning one shave a blade. 1700 blades divided by 52 weeks means over 32 years of shaving left :)
Just one shave per blade? Voskhod get sharper in the second shave when they lose some of their Triple teflon coating.

Back