ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

15 march-22 march

Razor: Merkur Progress (Germany)
Blade: Hema (Netherlands)
Pre-Shave: None
Shaving Bowl: None
Soap: Monsavon (France)
Brush: AP Shave Co 24mm Tuxedo Blue Lagoon handle (Canada)
Aftershave: Di Barba Aluin (Italy)
Aftershave: Fresh era de cologne Hema (The Netherlands)
Aftershave: Adam’s After Shave Balm (Hungary)
EDT: None

Shavemac zebra/beehive/24/56/bulb/Silvertip/D01
CBL - Lavender & Leather
Krect - Pushbutton (t)
Voskhod (2)
Tunney

when using a lot of different razors, you slowy compare a new one to the last four or five or so, and judgement gets a bit skewed. Then a new razor is of terrific quality again, and you realize what you actually should compare to. This Krect is terrific.

2F9B44FA-40B7-4A87-802F-66F3EA55EFC3.jpeg

Pre-Shave: Tabac
Shaving Soap / Cream: Tabac

Aftershave: Tabac
Aftershave Balm: Tabac
Eau de Toilette: Tabac

Shaving Brush: Shavemac 24 mm. Fan Silvertip Badger 2 bander

DE-Razor: Wolfman Titanium TI 22 0,74 / Stork Titanium Aristrocat
DE-Blade: Astra Bleu Super Stainless 3x

Good evening Gentlemen.

Yesterday evening we had a Father-Son-Mixing-Session with my elder son for his first self-mixed ASL. Obviously before trying himself his Father, so me, had to try this first. Ok, Coconut will not become my favorite ASL scent, but he is 15 and he says young girls in this age love Coconut;) So, today’s morning shave was
  • Chicman Paris
  • Hans Baier 26mm 2-Band LE
  • SWK Basic Scuttle
  • Gem Junior
  • Gem Stainless # 1
  • Primus CoCo I ASL
2E311699-B65D-4331-8D76-6665AEB22128.jpeg

Good evening Gentlemen.

Yesterday evening we had a Father-Son-Mixing-Session with my elder son for his first self-mixed ASL. Obviously before trying himself his Father, so me, had to try this first. Ok, Coconut will not become my favorite ASL scent, but he is 15 and he says young girls in this age love Coconut;) So, today’s morning shave was
  • Chicman Paris
  • Hans Baier 26mm 2-Band LE
  • SWK Basic Scuttle
  • Gem Junior
  • Gem Stainless # 1
  • Primus CoCo I ASL
Please tell me if the coconut works !
15 is mutch to young for me , but if it works Somewhere between 35 and 45 old girls , i have to order a lot of soaps. :daumenhoch

mwf lotion
m-keramiek scuttle
yaqi synthetic brush 26mm
speick shaving stick
mulcuto humpback plastic + gillette nacet
vdh alum
dickinsons witch hazel
Pitralon classic, isana ultrasensitive balsem

@Hellas I'm not sure of that young girls are fond of coco. I use the coco the nature box hair shampoo bar. My daughter (nearly 14) likes the performance, but dislikes the smell. It reminds her to much of curry. Which I fine to eat, but you don't put in your hair.

And how was the Gem?

@The King this must be a shave from paradise.

You're absolutely right about that :yes_nicken

I don't believe he shaved. There's a bottle of beard oil.

Those Germans learn quickly because on the new bottles is now next to beard oil also Pre-shave oil mentioned.

I don't have to think about such a dirty beard where the soup strings and cookie crumbs stick in so nicely but to make it even fatter with oil I really think it's too (*****) for words.:confused:

Please tell me if the coconut works !
15 is mutch to young for me , but if it works Somewhere between 35 and 45 old girls , i have to order a lot of soaps. :daumenhoch

I will ask my son how his female teachers find this (must be arround this age):D

mwf lotion

@Hellas I'm not sure of that young girls are fond of coco. I use the coco the nature box hair shampoo bar. My daughter (nearly 14) likes the performance, but dislikes the smell. It reminds her to much of curry. Which I fine to eat, but you don't put in your hair.

And how was the Gem?

Lucky you. I have no idea what is going on with coco. Hopefully this is a temporary error for maximum one season and only here.

Gem was nice. Very gentle and smooth but not to effective. I think I have to learn the handling and the angle that is totally different from any DE-Razor.

Back