ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

2022 in numbers

As everyone keeps asking... :rolleyes:
The brush I used 100% of the time last year:

IMG_7994b.jpg

My unique, handmade 31mm Jayaruh #305. Lush !!!

And after googling 'org mode': Good grief! Emacs is even bloatier than I remembered!
Emacs: Enough Memory And Constantly Swapping

Last edited:
As everyone keeps asking... :rolleyes:
The brush I used 100% of the time last year:

View attachment 30684

My unique, handmade 31mm Jayaruh #305. Lush !!!

And after googling 'org mode': Good grief! Emacs is even bloatier than I remembered!
Emacs: Enough Memory And Constantly Swapping
You were next, I was actually going to ask about the Brush in the same message (lost the Quote).
What's wrong with you? Look, I have Emacs on a Thinkpad X60 tablet with Linux void (3 gig RAM). Very small memory footprint because I don't use GUI. 117 MB. With four tabs in Firefox not even half a MB.
I am currently using an Imac right now as @efsk can tell if he checks the server logs.

You were next, I was actually going to ask about the Brush in the same message (lost the Quote).
What's wrong with you? Look, I have Emacs on a Thinkpad X60 tablet with Linux void (3 gig RAM). Very small memory footprint because I don't use GUI. 117 MB. With four tabs in Firefox not even half a MB.
I am currently using an Imac right now as @efsk can tell if he checks the server logs.
Winding up Emacs users works without fail :breakdance1

Back