ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Acquisition Thread

FvL

A suggestion,
I like to show my (flea market) finds, and I believe that many members do like to show their acquisitions....
One of my gripes with for example B&B is that threads for DE and SE are misused by all those "I found this"... or "What is i".. To keep the DE and SE threads "clean", for more useful information, I suggest a main thread for "Acquisition, show or ask what it is" directly under Hardware (the "unknown"thread under DE and SE I'd delete)

The acquisitionthread can be found here: Signed, Sealed, Delivered - Wad'ya get?
In this same "42"-area there threads on what you're waiting for, non-shaving-acquisitions, and other stuff of interest :)

Sorry Richard, but won't work. I've been over this forum and didn't even recognise this as a acquisition thread. (I acquire through flea markets, so don't sing and don't get it delivered). WTF it's a members only thread, this should be higher in the tree. This won't prevent anybody or his aunt to troll the SE and DE threads.

This won't prevent anybody or his aunt to troll the SE and DE threads.
That is what we moderators are here for. We have no intention at all to let this degenerate.

Back