ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

April 26th to May 2nd

Clouds

Super Sunday
Gillette Super Adjustable 109 - Plastic base with standard knurling / Gillette "The Spoiler"
Body Shop / Synthetic
Bundu - Kameelperd's Kick
Prep

SOTD200426.jpg

Razor: Timeless 0.95 Ti OC (USA)
Blade: Hema (Netherlands)
Pre-Shave: Prep Crème (UK)
Shaving Bowl: None
Soap: Sweyn Forkbeard Peppermint Shaving Cream (UK)
Brush: AP Shave CO 30mm Synbad Winterhandle (Canada)
Aftershave: Kruidvat Alum (The Netherlands)
Aftershave: Brut Original
Aftershave: Hawkins & Brimble post shave (UK)
EDT: Brut Original

After an edge update, this morning the paass house that i try to use of the week tested. A fine 2 passes head shave was the result.
This time the st james of london pepper&lime in the brush...and since I like big limp shaving brushes I had plenty left over.
Anyway... I like the smell of this cream... goes well with the sunny day to come.
Nice gardening... splitting some wood, baking 1 or 2 loaves of bread in the dutch oven and this afternoon some self-caught salmon trout.

Paass house 6/8
Nib extra dense 30mm
St james or london pepper& lime.
Alum.
Mont Blanc Legend Asb.

A70FB438-46BE-47F5-8B82-99D40ED40237.jpeg

Pre-Shave: Bleubeards Revenge
Shaving Soap / Cream: MDC Agrumes

Aftershave Balm: Trumper Limes Skinfood
Eau de Toilette: 4711 Lemon & Cincer

Shaving Brush: Shavemac 24 mm. Fan Silvertip Badger 2 bander

DE-Razor: iKon 102
DE-Blade: Feather 2x

A bit late 'speick sunday'

Prep
M-Keramiek scuttle
Omega barber style boar brush
Speick shaving stick
IC Vincent Le principal frameback
VDH alum
Dickinsons witch hazel
Tuff sensitiv, Wilkinsons hydro

Prep Skin Protective Cream,
Rod Neep Silvertip extra dense LE 2014 #07/12 Shasoc,
DR K Soap Company Peppermint,
Rockwell Razors 6s,
Captain Red carbon 5e x,
Alcolado Glacial,
Prep Skin Protective Cream,
Pitralon Polar.

SOTD_20200427.jpg

Brush and soap:
Rod Neep Silvertip extra dense LE 2014 #07/12 Shasoc and DR K Soap Company Peppermint:
After an overdose of sunshine on the bald head yesterday, I feel like cold shaving this morning. So the head firmly smeared with Prep. With the Rod Neep Silvertip extra dense LE 2014 #07/12 Shasoc DR K Soap Company Peppermint foamed up and the head put well in the foam.
Blade and razor:
The Captain Red carbon for the 5th x used. Again with the Captain Red carbon nice slow shaving. That's so good with such a carbon blade: slow shaving and then a nice soft cut where the beard comes off without any residue. In the Rockwell Razors 6s with plate 5 the Captain Red carbon is good. For the last round the plate turned to 6 and that was even better. No problems with too much effectiveness or something like that, just a deep shave. Result BBS.
Finally: extra refreshing finish with Alcolado Glacial, Prep Skin Protective Cream and a final touch extra cooling with Pitralon Polar. Today the head a little shorter in the sun!

Razor: Occam’s Razor (USA)
Blade: Hema (Netherlands)
Pre-Shave: Prep Crème (UK)
Shaving Bowl: None
Soap: Sweyn Forkbeard Peppermint Shaving Cream (UK)
Brush: AP Shave CO 30mm Synbad Winterhandle (Canada)
Aftershave: Kruidvat Alum (The Netherlands)
Aftershave: Brut Original
Aftershave: Hawkins & Brimble post shave (UK)
EDT: Brut Original

Back