ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Attn Smythe, Crown and Sword

tat2Ralfy

Heres a few pics of the 7/8 crown and sword I mentioned in my rebuilding a bevel thread, I had a bit of work on the bevel as it had more chips than errrr something with a chip collection (doh....lol)
I test shaved it today after finishing it on unicot and its very nice indeed

Photo0494.jpg

Photo0496.jpg

Photo0497.jpg

Thanks Paul, the scales are period but not off this blade, there off the T Turner from my Rebuilding a bevel thread...lol

:w00t: This is like, and the scales are a prefect fit tor the 1166. Thanks for saving the etch... they don't etch-em like that anymore.

Slick shavers man... slick shavers.

You are my inspiration Ralphy. I have bought a couple of Sword and Crown Stra8s and I have been procrastinating for a couple on months now. In truth, I am waiting for my Coti to arrive any time now; I bought mine from Timber Frame Tools, I was not aware of Brat's service.

However, after seeing your beautiful work on your S&C, I am now motivated to start the project and when I am done I will post some pictures to get your opinion.

Great work Ralphy, that is a killer razor.:thumbup:

Al

Bless you Al, and thanks, yeah go for it the ERN razors do make IMHO for the bestest ever shaves I love em!
SHAVE ON!

Back