ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Discount Codes

Razorock sent out an emai detailing 25% discount untill sunday.

Now Available - 25% OFF until Sunday at 11:59 pm EST.
Believe it or not, the DISCOUNT CODE ALSO applies to the Variety Packs!
Use Discount Code Below at Checkout
25%NEWPRODUCTS
Expires Sunday at 11:59 pm EST.

B3055F1F-C71D-47FE-817C-61BF63CAD218.jpeg

Karve Shaving.

Again 40% discount on international shipping at Maggard Razors
DEALS VALID 12:00PM EST 11/5/2019 THRU 11:59PM EST 11/8/2019

AND

15% Off Declaration
(Excluding Darkfall/ Massacre)

USE CODE: DEC15
VALID 12:00PM EST 11/5/2019 THRU 11:59PM EST 11/8/2019

Ok, here's the viper underneath the grass (liberally translated from Dutch). Yaqi only submits a limited amount of pieces/brushes for a discounted price. When that amount (20-50 pieces) is reached, the price will be the normal price again. So only a few people worldwide can profit from these deals. So I feel a bit made happy with a dead house sparrow….

Ok, here's the viper underneath the grass (liberally translated from Dutch). Yaqi only submits a limited amount of pieces/brushes for a discounted price. When that amount (20-50 pieces) is reached, the price will be the normal price again. So only a few people worldwide can profit from these deals. So I feel a bit made happy with a dead house sparrow….

The normal prices are already quite good, don't cry ;). It happens, it some as some US artisan dropping brushes in a small batch.
In English you would say, the catch is ... instead of viper underneath the grass.

I'm afraid you missed my effort trying to be funny. Don't worry, happens to the best of them.
Crying is the last thing I would do over such a petty item as a Chinese brush.

I got the Ari from this soap maker and the description of the smell of a Finnish forest is correct.

One of the most beautiful pine / forest scent I have in my possession. :)

The scent becomes even stronger when lathering and remains nicely perceptible throughout the shave.

The quality of the lather is also very good and offers a good glide and protective layer.

So I personally am charmed by this Shaving soap.

50% of at zulugrey.com with the code jolly50 including free hones!

50% OFF ALL PRODUCTS

We’re joining the end of year madness and offering up our most undeniably tempting deal yet. It's actually quite crazy, but we're offering a full 50% (half price!) discount on any and all products in your cart at checkout using the code 'jolly50'. This applies to ALL our hones; Zulu Grey & Silkvein. Additionally, we'll package each order with a FREE narrow cut Zulu Grey hone (valued at over $100), as well as a FREE matching slurry stone per hone order. We also provide FREE global shipping with a tracking code on all orders. We’re running this special through this week, Black Friday/Cyber Monday. It's really quite a spectacular deal, so grab it while you can.

Above the Tie:
From now through Cyber Monday 30% off with BFCM2019

Fine Accoutrements:
30% off storewide, apparently no code necessary

Back