ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Do you display your razors/safety razors, if so, how?

Now it’s overflowing so I bought another cabinet that I have to set up.

Attachments

• 89E966C6-09EA-4435-9518-F643F4126262.jpeg
    89E966C6-09EA-4435-9518-F643F4126262.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 36
Hey Sprag, nice display.

Can you open the window panes and take good resolution pics of the levels where you have razors?

Cheers.
Thanks, at this moment I have things all over the place as I’m trying to reorganize and make a list of everything. I will try and do that soon. Cheers

Early next year, I will show my display. I'll try to be half as impressive as @efsk . If I manage that, it would be an accomplishment.
Need to work on my lighting and clutter.

How is the clutter organizing going? Looking forward to the display.

How is the clutter organizing going? Looking forward to the display.
Getting there, I bought an extra display and over 30 display risers. I am still waiting for some 50 razors stored in France to be shipped back to me in Canada. I still need a few more display risers and good internal lighting of the display. I believe all will be done in 3-4 months.

It's not just a matter of putting razors into the cabinets. I need the proper categories. The display needs to make sense and be supremely beautiful.

Don't worry guys, I'll keep my promise and show the whole collection.

Back