ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

February 28th - March 6th

UnShaven

Razor: Timeless Bronze 0.38
Blade: Voskhod
Pre-Shave: Prep Creme
Soap: Wilkinson Sword Rasiercreme
Brush: Yaqi 24mm two band badger barberpole handle
Aftershave: Hema fresh eau de cologne with added glycerine
Aftershave: Bull Dog After Shave Balsem
EDT: Amando Noir

Vulfix 404 Grosvenor Mixed Badger and Boar Bristle,
Wars,
Phoenix Alpha Ecliptic Slant Ox Blod,
Lord Super stainless Classic 9th x,
Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Tütün,
Naturlife Krem Vazelin Argan Ve Aloevera Özlü,
Wars Classic EnergetyZujaci.

SOTD_20210228.jpg

Brush and soap:
Vulfix 404 Grosvenor mixed Badger and Boar Bristle and Wars:
A shave again as good as by the book: Vulfix 404 Grosvenor mixed Badger and Boar Bristle with Wars shaving cream. This cream is very economical in use, but gives a nice full fat lather, which makes the shave smooth. The scent is also pleasant, nothing special, but a little wood, musk and earthiness. I like it.
Blade and razor:
Used the Lord Super stainless Classic for the 9th time.
The blade has given me 9 fine shaves. That's normal for a Lord Super stainless Classic. Not quite finished, but still in the piggy bank, because a new blade is also nice. The Phoenix Alpha Ecliptic Slant Ox Blod with the Lord Super stainless Classic is a light combination that shaves away very smoothly. No fuss, no irritation, nice work.
Result: BBS.
Finally: Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Tütün, Naturlife Krem Vazelin Argan Ve Aloevera Özlü and matching Wars Classic EnergetyZujaci makes it complete. Budget treatment, but just as it should be!

Prep
M-keramiek scuttle
Omega 98
Arko shaving soap
Gibbs 17, lord ss
Proraso alum
Humphrey's cucumber mellon witch hazel
Pitralon classic as, de vergulde hand balsem

Against my expectation the arko will still be used in march.

Oumo Brush LE 095/102 / silk HMW gel tip 26 mm,
Arko,
Merkur 510 Progress,
Triton R3 1st x,
Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Kolonya Klasik Limon,
Cien Men Hydro Care,
Loris E-013 Creed Aventus.

SOTD_20210301.jpg

Brush and soap:
Oumo Brush LE 095/102 / silk HMW gel tip 26 mm and Arko:
The Oumo Brush LE 095/102 / silk HMW gel tip 26 mm has absolutely no trouble producing a nice lather from the Arko. Nice soap.
Blade and razor:
Used the Triton R3 for the 1st time.
Today I started with a blade from the old box, the Triton R3. I think this blade can only be found at old collectors, who probably don't want to get rid of it anymore. This blade is from the GDR era and one of the better ones from back then. The blade shaves beautifully and durably. In the Merkur 510 Progress the Triton R3 is already effective on the milder setting. Nice and smooth shave. Luckily I still have a supply of them.
Result: BBS.
Finally: fresh finish with the Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Kolonya Klasik Limon, good caring cream Cien Men Hydro Care and successful scent of Loris E-013 Creed Aventus. It is spring!

SOTD 20210302.
E8ibmKX.jpg

3P "La Crema Prodigio" pre-shave cream.
Kwast black walnut / APShaveCo SynBad knot.
TDS "Anise" shaving soap.
Vintage Gillette NEW (SC, made in USA) / Stork "Advoco" handle.
Lord Super Chrome (5).
Clubman Pinaud "Clubman" ASL.

Back