ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

First Belgium guy

Snuff

I'm Ron, 61 and married to Antje. Retired from the military (Para-Commando regiment, forward observer and dog handler), my days are now filled with Zen meditation, Ashtanga Yoga, Bike riding, Shaving related stuff, growing vegetables, cooking, obeying my wife, etc

My shaving material includes straights, DE's, SE's and shavettes.
Almost half a century of shaving twice a day and still enjoying it tremendously, lets make this a good place to be around!
Have a nice shave!

How nice to see my great Belgian friend is also there.:disco1

Through his many international contacts and source I have been able to buy many beautiful and rare shaving products.

Snuff and I are almost brothers already and to support this new initiative also made a donation.
Good luck with the forum Dirk and all others who make this possible.

@Snuff

Welcome_At_Shavinfuniverse_Com again. really cool what is going on here. I almost cn not believe it...we are not officially online yet but people joind us already, This is really cool!

I guess we will have really a lot of fun here! :dance1

Snuff and I are almost brothers already and to support this new initiative also made a donation.
Good luck with the forum Dirk and all others who make this possible.

I am not able to keep up with your speed. I am too old for you young, fresh men... :blush

Thank you too for your donation. This motivates a lot to continue our efforts to make ShavingUniverse.com a grat place to join, to meet others and party with the members here! :disco1

Hi Ron, good to find you here. Not surprised though because I find you everywhere else that is shaving related. :)

Back