ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Gary Shaves Mr Liam!

Bart said:
Hi Dennis, I took the liberty of editing your post to fix the broken quote. You probably accidentally deleted the first quote tag, when you removed part of the quoted message.

I hope you don't mind.

Have a nice day, friend,
Bart.

Yep, but not an accident--ignorance. I am finally beginning to understand this BB code. Thanks, Bart. Sincerely, Denny

wdwrx said:
It is a great video, I've watched it about 5 times now, (and I bought the music), trying to pick pointers up for giving a shave to my kid...
What's not coming through is the lack of pressure he's using. I find I still have a tendancy to use a bit more than is good for me.
The gem for me is the warning to stop when the blade stops, I tend to keep going when I probably shouldn't.

Denny, have you got an alum block? I've found I get better stretching when I moisten my fingers and rub 'em on the alum, gives a great grip. (Works well for me because I still haven't kicked the PSO habit)

The only thing I'd want to see different, guys, would be some dialog, like: "and here, I use this grip, and give a stroke.... blah blah blah " kinda thing. IOW, more explanation for us simple folk:D
I just saw this post, Chris. I have an alum block a friend sent me, but didn't realize it would be useful for grip. I'll give it a try. Now WTF is PSO? You're gonna' drive me crazy with this shit till I get it down. This is the price I pay for having a vasectomy at 26. IK, IK, TMI. 4Q, Denny

Jeez Denny I was 32 and that was considered young! Errr are you in the south by chance? Hahaha

Regards
Ralfson (Dr)

tat2Ralfy said:
Jeez Denny I was 32 and that was considered young! Errr are you in the south by chance? Hahaha

Regards
Ralfson (Dr)
Yep. My sister kept getting knocked up, I had to do SOMETHING.

Hey, I dig this topic out, but a word to say this video was very helpfull to me to understand stretching (that much!) and how light your passes were!

Really improved my shaving.

Thanx Gary!

Glad you liked it. Once i get a camcorder, somtime in the future , i'd like to do a video of how i shave my self, for coticule.be .

gary

That's a thing I've been waiting for a pretty long time, fantastico! :thumbup:

cheers,
Matt

Ralfy, Gary, Liam...superb!

Interestingly enough, i ran across this video and viewed it, before i noticed this thread. I really enjoyed it and all the guys involved, seriously, have my thanks! Excellent!

It would be very cool to live close to a shop and have a similar shaving experience.

Mac

Excellent stuff.
Great to see the meastro in action, picked up some good pointers.

I recorded myself a while back taking a shave(just for the hell of it).
At the time I considered my razor sharp and my technique good.
If I watch it back now I cringe.:cry:
Would be good to see a master technician with comentary during shave.

Back