ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Hello from your newest member.

catsanova

:w00t: Greetings all.
My name is Chris and I'm fairly new to the world of straight razors. I have about ten or so now. I have spent hundreds on stones and am now perfecting my techniques. :sleep:

Welcome Chris. You probably spent a few hundred too much, but heck, each of us could use only one razor... :D

Have a great time at coticule.be! I hope you find it a valuable source of information and a friendly place to hang around.

best regards,
Matt

welcome
I hope you like it here

kind regards
Stijn

ps I moved your thread to the Miscellaneous Stuff area where I think it's more on it's place

Welcome from me too :thumbup:

I hope you find all the information and advice you need to get the most from Coticules

Best regards
Ralfson (Dr)

:lol: thanks for the great welcomes.
I hope to learn a lot from this site and community and also to give back knowledge and tips as and when they are needed.
Coticule.be seems like a brilliant place to be.

:thumbup:

Hi Chris and welcome!

And don't listen too closely to what the boys say here:

Matt said:
each of us could use only one razor... :D

I personally use 4 razors for each shave: One for each cheek, one for the neck and one for the mustache area. :sleep:

And of course I deploy 16 coticules for a honing session: One for each dilution step ( I do 8) one - and that of course per side of the blade.

But that of course, is only the way I do it ..

Cheers
BlueDun

I cannot top the madness displayed above. So I shall only say...Welcome to the forum!
Respectfully
~Richard

Back