ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Help received, Progress Pics

Ray

I was wondering if you would consider selling scale blanks for some of us guys in need of the right tools? Its a real pain to have wood cut in the right thickness...

Just asking ;-)

regards gents

torbenbp said:
Ray

I was wondering if you would consider selling scale blanks for some of us guys in need of the right tools? Its a real pain to have wood cut in the right thickness...

Just asking ;-)

regards gents

Torben,
I have been giving this some serius thought lately. I certainly don't mind doing the milling, I can even supply the wood if you like and cut it to a pattern if you supply it. I can even supply all the other stuff too. What do you and possibly anyone else have in mind?

Ray

Hi Ray

Well..the thought was this:

You got the tools and the wood...

Lets say you perhaps made a list of the types of wood you have.

Then -and again perhaps- we could order scale blanks from your specific types of wood.

Most important, to me at least, is having it cut in the right thickness.And naturally having some different types of wood to choose from.

And it would be really great if you would consider selling different bits and pieces. As for now I have to hunt down things from Germany, UK and the US. If it could be bought at one place, from a trusted guy like you, that would be much appreciated!

That was my humble thoughts(the short version). Hope I made myself clear?

Thanks for responding Ray

Torben,
Here are the woods I have available in the shop right now. Listed is the price for two matching slabs, of the same thickness. Packing and shipping are extra and I can supply special requests if needed. If you need or want another kind of wood, let me know and I can usually have it within 1 week. If there are more interested in this, I will move it to the market place. Please PM me if you have questions.

Amboyna $25

African Blackwood $12

Bloodwood $9

Cocobolo $9

Leopardwood $9

Purpleheart $9

Wenge $12

These prices are without wood stabalization or pattern cutout.

Regards,

Ray

Ray

Ahhh yes! That would be great...

I`ll take a look at the types of wood you listed and get back to you later( am at work now)

And as for the stabalization..is that needed? Dont know much about how it works....

Thanks my friend

regards gents

Back