ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Hi all

efsk

Absurd hero
SU-Patron Gold
I'm Richard, mod here and over at our German sister-site. Wetshaving all my life, but DE and straight since the last 6 or 7 years i guess. Close to bankruptcy because of my habit of finding slants I have to buy. In that sense, I'm very much a collector, not just a shaver.
Hope we'll all have a very nice time here!
Cheers!

Welcome Richard and thank you also for setting up this forum.
I didn't do diddly, just showed you where it was. The unstoppable force that makes all this possible, and that the rest of the team is desperately trying to catch up with, is Dirk.

Welcome Richard and thank you also for setting up this forum.
I didn't do diddly, just showed you where it was. The unstoppable force that makes all this possible, and that the rest of the team is desperately trying to catch up with, is Dirk.

Then thank you in particular to Dirk. But for me, everyone who makes this possible for us is just as important so a big thank you.

Well then thank Dirk for changing my forum name.

It should be The "menthol" King ;) aka "the person who wrote a hundred times I'll buy no more stuff after this"

Back