ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Hi there

Onno

Greeting from The Netherlands. I try to keep it sample: my forum name and real name are the same.

After struggling with the multiple cartridge razors for 30 years I shave for four years with DE razor and straight for 3 years. The only struggle left is to keep collection a bit survayable.

Hope to read and write on this forum.

Hi Onno,

Welcome_At_Shavinfuniverse_Com

As you can see here are already quite a few members from the Netherlands daumenh!

Enjoy the forum and show us images from your razors :photos1

Welcome Onno,

Coming to a shaving forum to try to keep your collection a bit survayable is like going to a candy store to try to control your love of chocolates. I remember shortly after I started seriously trying different razors, I sold off a bunch just to keep my collection confined to my bathroom. Now they take up a couple of parts bin cabinets outside of my bathroom in addition to still having many in my bathroom. Have fun and great shaves. :)

Welcome Onno,

Coming to a shaving forum to try to keep your collection a bit surveyable is like going to a candy store to try to control your love of chocolates. I remember shortly after I started seriously trying different razors, I sold off a bunch just to keep my collection confined to my bathroom. Now they take up a couple of parts bin cabinets outside of my bathroom in addition to still having many in my bathroom. Have fun and great shaves. :)

As the children are flying out of the nest; I have a spare bathroom. Maybe I can better change one in a "shaving men cave"........

I notice that a max of 20-25 soaps is surveyable. My 13 straight razors are not.....

Back