ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

How did Bart......

tat2Ralfy

Get to be the logo of a well known shaving cream??????

p1030305y.jpg

Bwhahahaha

Regards
Ralfson (Dr)

and yes I know he is away, and cant see this, he cant right? errr right? lol

tat2Ralfy said:
and yes I know he is away, and cant see this, he cant right? errr right? lol
:lol: :lol: :lol:
No, he can't. At least in September last year there was no VLAN there. Unless Bart will use a cellular network or Maurice will let Bart use his computer. :D

:D
I love it!
It was a family secret that gramps Marty screwed around.

:sneaky: Ralfson, if you don't send me a tub of that shaving cream on the double, consider yourself banned for life.:cry:
:D :lol: :D

(I'll pay for it of course)

I don't have it :(

However I shall make it my misson to acquire a tub for you and I my friend

Regards
Ralfson (Dr)

Uhh :)))

Well, if Bart sharpens his own guillotine (of which I'm pretty sure), in case you didn't make it, I guess you can be sure of "the living head" trick, Ralfy. ;)

Hasn't anyone let you in on the flying Stroganov test???:confused:

You remove the eyes of a fly with a hot needle. Next you let the animal fly against the edge (the hard parr of the test). If then fly flies itself in halves that fly a bit further, you can expect an excellent shave.
The distance the halves fly, must be measured. I easily hit an FST of 65 mm. B)

Kind regard,
Bart

Bart said:
I easily hit an FST of 65 mm. B)

Kind regard,
Bart
ok Bart time to share the secret method how make you fly it straight ahead because I only get about 45mm(give or take 2mm)I like to say it's because the fly doesn't fly in a straight line and because of that it loses speed.

cheers
Stijn

Since Bart brought up the topic of guillotine, here is a true story.

Three students, from Yale, Harvard, and MIT, go to Paris for a spring break and party together like there is no tomorrow. They also smoke something they should not have. They get caught and the judge orders their execution - this is true - by guillotine.

The Yalie goes first. The executioner asks, "Do you have any last thoughts?" The Yalie says, "I want the world to to know that, even as I am dying, I believe that Yale is always better than Harvard." Executioner then pulls the cord, but the blade stops just short of the throat. The executioner calls it a divine act and sets the student free.

The Harvard student goes next. The executioner asks again, "Do you have any last thoughts?" The Harvard student says, "Harvard is the best and greatest university in the world - even on my last breath I had her on my mind." The executioner pulls the cord, and again the blade stops just short of the throat. The executioner calls that also a divine act and sets the student free.

Then the MIT engineer steps up. Before the executioner asks for any last thoughts, the student says, "Unless you remove that knot from the cord, I am not going anywhere near that stupid machine."

True story ...

geruchtemoaker said:
I like to say it's because the fly doesn't fly in a straight line and because of that it loses speed.
Bart's secret is to smear a shit along the spine so a fly, for lack of eyes, follows it's sense of smell. Without a shit, the test works only for heavily frown blades, due to twisted flight trajectory of a fly.
Bart's free honing service, anyone? :lol:

First off:

Tada:

122PSAG120.jpg

Do you think Bart would notice? also what happened to the soapy keyboard? Mmm did one of the SHITCA hit squad keep it for their personal use......again!

Next up, I think those that only achieve lowly results with the FST may be using the wrong type of fly? dont forget that your average blue bottle (Calliphora vomitoria) although one of the largest in the group @ 10-14mm long can only achieve a maximum velocity of 1 meter/second (MPS) whilst the common House Fly (Musca domestica) being smaller @ 8-12mm long, achieves an average of 1.4 MPS, of course its smaller size, makes the House Fly much harder to centre on the blades edge, therefore the true FST, should only be attempted by the the most skilled of Honeshitesters.

For the record my FST usually falls within 65-70mm.

[note]Top Tip!

do not underestimate the effect of the ambient temperature on your store of test flies, in Europe where the true masters of this test originate, the average temperature is much cooler than in the "New World" home to the original "Honeshitesters"[/note]

Regards
Ralfson (Dr)

Another thing you can do although it's a bit cheating is you pull out the feet of the fly so the weight is less and it flies further.

maro said:
geruchtemoaker said:
I like to say it's because the fly doesn't fly in a straight line and because of that it loses speed.
Bart's secret is to smear a shit along the spine so a fly, for lack of eyes, follows it's sense of smell. Without a shit, the test works only for heavily frown blades, due to twisted flight trajectory of a fly.
Bart's free honing service, anyone? :lol:

Bollocks! You're just jealous.

Every insider knows the fly needs to be properly hypnotized before poking out the eyes. If done well, it flies perfectly straight.

Bart said:
Bollocks! You're just jealous.

Every insider knows the fly needs to be properly hypnotized before poking out the eyes. If done well, it flies perfectly straight.
Ooh it was that you were saying after showing us the magical coticule, I should pay better attention next time.

1.75EUR per piece. 15EUR if you buy them with a box of 10 (box includes fly food for 14 days).
Shipment not included, but for 5EUR extra, I can train the flies to arrive at your door on their own efforts.

C_O_W_%2087%20The%20Razor%20Fly.jpg

Back