ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

HR-P1, Real or not real --- Controversial topic 18+

Don't tip him off too much. Tell him he can shave with it 3 times per day if he wants to.

Hi I'm the one who who Andreas helped out. ill give some more info I found out about it from the shop. It was at one my local antique shop over in Whitehall NY. When i saw it the case I didn't believe it and at the price I almost fainted . I went back a couples days later to get some info The dealer told me it came from an estate lot out of lake George NY. In the same lot I got my DR Scotts 1896 ($30).I have shaved with it a few times with an 3d printed adapter and a gem blade. It's very nice mild to medium. I was recently given a offer on it that was insulting. Thanks for the help Andreas last year.
These are some updated pics
20240620_134006.jpg
20240620_133940.jpg
20240620_134045.jpg

Attachments

• DR scotts.jpg
    DR scotts.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 7
Hi I'm the one who who Andreas helped out. ill give some more info I found out about it from the shop. It was at one my local antique shop over in Whitehall NY. When i saw it the case I didn't believe it and at the price I almost fainted . I went back a couples days later to get some info The dealer told me it came from an estate lot out of lake George NY. In the same lot I got my DR Scotts 1896 ($30).I have shaved with it a few times with an 3d printed adapter and a gem blade. It's very nice mild to medium. I was recently given a offer on it that was insulting. Thanks for the help Andreas last year.
These are some updated pics
View attachment 38059
View attachment 38060
View attachment 38061
Do you have a nice crisp image of the back of the razor? The one I posted a while ago was so-so.
(and there is some faint writing on the bottom of the box that intrigues me)

Back