ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

January 10th - January 16th

Stirling 26/54,
Extro Wetshavers 2020,
Paradigm 17-4,
Treet Dura Sharp (3),
Extro Wetshavers 2020 aftershave balm,
Extro Wetshavers 2020 aftershave.

IMG_20210114_070635.jpg

Have a nice day!

J&T Marble Wood APShaveCo SynBad,
TFS Bergamotto Neroli Forte,
Paradigm Diamondback,
Punktal Meisterstuck (carbon 0.08mm) 3rd x,
Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Kolonya Klasik Limon,
Seinz. After Shave Balsam,
Loris E-048 Cool Water.

SOTD_202101114.jpg

Brush and soap:
J&T® Marble Wood APShaveCo SynBad and TFS Bergamotto Neroli Forte:
TFS soaps are truly delicious, durable and good at lathering. This morning with the J&T® Marble Wood APShaveCo SynBad from TFS Bergamotto Neroli Forte created lather. This soap has been here since November 2015, over 5 years so and is still very very delicious to use. The beautiful citrus scent, which comes out of the box, remains present in the lather throughout the shave. It lathers up pleasantly full-fat, a top-notch soap therefore, which I enjoy using every time.
Blade and razor:
The Punktal Meisterstuck (carbon 0.08mm) was used for the 3rd time.
Although the Punktal Meisterstuck (carbon 0.08mm) is broken on one side, it shaves well and quietly. In the Paradigm Diamondback, the Punktal Meisterstuck (carbon 0.08mm) stays in place without any alignment problems. A nice and smooth shave, but with tranquility. This combination is very pleasant. The Paradigm requires some attention, but at the right angle this razor shaves almost unbeatable. It may always be better, but how much? Therefore, when it is surpassed, it will probably be with minimum margins and maximum costs. I' m a satisfied man.
Result: BBS.
Finally: a nice fresh fruity finish with Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Kolonya Klasik Limon, Seinz. After Shave Balsam and Loris E-048 Cool Water. The Seinz is almost empty and that's not a bad thing.

SOTD 20210114.
j0sVMe0.jpg

TFS "Crazy Sandalwood Forte" pre-shave cream.
OUMO Brush LE brush 087/102 / 4th SYN knot.
TFS "Crazy Sandalwood Forte" shaving soap.
Timeless Ti 0.68 OC / Stork Ti "Anaconda" handle.
Shapu Super Stainless (6).
TFS "Crazy Sandalwood Forte" ASB.
Loris "E-19" EdP (== Byredo Super Cedar).

Small party today after conversation with the doctor. So after the shave first a glass of Teeling to celebrate.

Uomo fine badger.26mm.
Stirling Wintergreen.
Bengall.
alum.
Eauk Pomander (sample)
A very relaxed shave ..

have a nice evening everyone
20210114_160711.jpg

Razor: Knock-out
Blade: Treet Durasharp
Brush: Morris & Forndran Style 3/Ivory Grain/size 2
Lather: CBL Roasted Oatmeal Stout
Additional Care: Tunney Alum

Proraso white preshave
M-keramiek scuttle
Yaqi Mokka express badger
Cella shaving soap
CH straight razor
Proraso alum
Humphrey's cucumber mellon witch hazel
Pinaud clubman as, de vergulde hand balsem

I'm trying to empty the cella and the rest of an arko stick. Even with the use of a 26mm badger and big boars it takes time. Actually the more I use a soap I start to appreciate it more.

IMG_20210115_113145289.jpg

J&T® Bamboo Tuxedo Syntheet 24mm,
Stirling Grapefruit Extra Menthol,
Gillette Tech Fat Handle,
Punktal Meisterstuck (carbon 0.08mm) 4th x,
Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Kolonya Klasik Limon,
Seinz. After Shave Balsam,
Pinaud-Clubman Citrus Musk Eau de Cologne.

SOTD_20210115.jpg

Brush and soap:
J&T® Bamboo Tuxedo Syntheet 24mm and Stirling Grapefruit extra Menthol:
Using the J&T® Bamboo Tuxedo Syntheet 24mm of the Stirling Grapefruit extra Menthol made lather. This extra cooling soap has solid menthol and had nice citrus. However, the grapefruit is receding significantly. A pity, but the shave is still good and firmly cooling. Will be a matter of using it up quickly. Just had a look in the db and I have had this soap for over 4 years. Apparently, the scent is not lasting.
Blade and razor:
The Punktal Meisterstuck (carbon 0.08mm) for the 4th time used.
The Punktal Meisterstuck (carbon 0.08mm) was once again on a good run. Also in the Gillette Tech Fat Handle the Punktal Meisterstuck (carbon 0.08mm) shaves just fine, although the blade is broken on one side.
Result: BBS.
Finally: fresh citrus finish. However, first some alum with a rubber band over it, which I do every morning, but sometimes wonder, what the point is without injuries. Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Kolonya Klasik Limon, Seinz. After Shave Balsam and Pinaud-Clubman Citrus Musk Eau de Cologne finish it all off with a nice fresh scent.

SOTD 20210115.
pfibpZd.jpg

Proraso "Cypress & Vetiver" pre-shave cream.
J&T® black walnut / APShaveCo STF.
Proraso "Cypress & Vetiver" shaving cream.
RazoRock Game Changer GC-OC84 / Stork Ti "Paladin" handle.
Shapu Super Stainless (7).
Proraso "Cypress & Vetiver" ASB.

Back