ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

José Monserrat Pou (Filarmonica, Imperial, ...)

Onno

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
With my Avatar I am obligated to present my Filarmonica straights

In my possession
#14 first generation doble temple: still 23 mm left with black Horn non original scales

#14 second generation doble temple 25 mm and original scales

# 13 novodur

#14 sec was a lucky buy on eBay and my favorit straight razor. Still I am curieus on other J. Monserrat knives

This thread reminds me, that I still owe someone money for a Filarmonica... :eek: :blush

ok, now its official. Next week I need to rob a bank. Any recommendation which one is the easiest? Ideally without weapons and maybe also no alarm, open safe and employees who just put everything already in advance in a bagpack for me?

This thread reminds me, that I still owe someone money for a Filarmonica... :eek: :blush

ok, now its official. Next week I need to rob a bank. Any recommendation which one is the easiest? Ideally without weapons and maybe also no alarm, open safe and employees who just put everything already in advance in a bagpack for me?
There are certain gangs in Utrecht Nl who drive with stolen Audi’s to Germany to blow up cash machines. Don’t know them personally, Google them!

Back