ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Le Coq

That seems to bring the edges of the two blades together, so not really a 2-blade system anymore. Also, the bottomblade in this configuration is almost straight, with very little clamping. That will flutter like a very much fluttering thing.

That seems to bring the edges of the two blades together, so not really a 2-blade system anymore. Also, the bottomblade in this configuration is almost straight, with very little clamping. That will flutter like a very much fluttering thing.
There's a tiny gap between the blades there...the more you open the adjustment up, the wider the gap gets...but I have no intention of using it this way!

Reactions: ehv
That is a wonderful addition to your razor. It looks to me like it is not factory, and rather has been hand machined. I am hopeful you will try out a number of possibilities and report back on the performance changes. My first reaction was to think it would allow a lot of room for cut hair buildup - making it an excellent shaver for longer 3-5 day growth (Frame/spacer plate/blade/cap.) I would certainly try that. Your idea of it becoming a multiblade is excellent! Does it work? I’m dying to know! Please try and let us know.

Thank you for posting this wonderful variation in our shaving universe!

Reactions: ehv
Back