ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Liebel - the Belgian DE

When I saw the thread title and the creator of it, I was hoping to see a dozen pics :sabber1 and was ready to PM you for a lead as to where you got yours from. I have been looking for one for a long time now and came close when I found one that had a mismatched handle in a high end shaving set that was totally overpriced. I asked the seller if he would sell just the razor or if he would lower the price because obviously the pieces did not belong together AND I even told him what the razor was, but he wouldn't budge. 6 months later when it still wouldn't sell, he finally lowered the price to what I was offering and it sold immediately. Sometimes it doesn't pay to be helpful.:(

Since I have the CBLsoap that is made with Guinness the distinction between soap and beer is starting to blur already. And I could have a rule not to let beer in the bathroom, but I like having a drink whilst soaking in the bathtub. I'll stick to your advice of taking it slow!

1588438330318.png

A razor I'd like to get my hands on one day, the Liebel. Rare, yet great performers. I say yet, because you'd think that great performer would mean there's more of them around. Minor drawback, for me as lover of lightweight plastic razors, would be the weight, but I'm happy to mke little excursions in the realm of heavy every now and then.
Happy you found yours Peter!

It sure does look nice!

A razor I'd like to get my hands on one day, the Liebel. Rare, yet great performers. I say yet, because you'd think that great performer would mean there's more of them around. Minor drawback, for me as lover of lightweight plastic razors, would be the weight, but I'm happy to mke little excursions in the realm of heavy every now and then.
Happy you found yours Peter!

Thanks Tjebbe and Richard. Yes the weight needs adjusting for - I too prefer lighter razors - for me 75 grams is ideal +/- 10. But other than that this is a remarkable shaver.

Back