ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

March 1 till march 7

Onno

image.jpg

Schulze #14

Day (1 of 7)
Razor: Game Changer 0.84 (USA)
Blade: Derby Premium (Turkey)
Pre-Shave: Proraso White (Italy)
Shaving Bowl: None
Soap: Proraso White (Italy)
Brush: Proraso Brush (Italy)
Aftershave: Di Barba Aluin (Italy)
Aftershave: Adam’s After Shave (Hungary)
Aftershave: Adam’s After Shave Balm (Hungary)
EDT: None

Omega 10019,
TFS Bergamotto Neroli Forte,
Gillette Fat Boy adjustable,
Gillette Nacet Stainless (Russia) 1st x,
Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Kolonya Klasik Limon
Pinaud-Clubman Citrus Musk Eau de Cologne,
Weleda Aftershave Balsam,
Loris E-108 Hugo.

SOTD_20200301.jpg

Brush and soap:
Omega 10019 and TFS Bergamotto Neroli Forte:
Today citrus that' s what rings the bell. Simple Omega 10019 brush with the TFS Bergamotto Neroli Forte is definitely an excellent Italian duo. The firm little pig had in no time foam of the citrus scented soap. Tasty.
Blade and razor:
The Gillette Nacet Stainless (Russia) for the 1st time used.
A Gillette Nacet Stainless (Russia) chosen to convince me of their quality, because I just bought 100 of them. In the Gillette Fat Boy adjustable on 4 for the roof and 6 for the facade, the Gillette Nacet Stainless (Russia) is clearly present. Need to run in, I remember from earlier use. Well that was so squeaky and things are nice and smooth again.
Result: BBS.
Finally: Nice splashing with Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Kolonya Klasik Limon to get the head fresh again, Pinaud-Clubman Citrus Musk Eau de Cologne for some extra smell, Weleda Aftershave Balsam and finally some additional scent of the Loris E-108 Hugo.
Lazy Sunday.

2031F199-23BB-4D5D-92B1-6BB887014FB0.jpeg

Pre-Shave: None
Shaving Soap / Cream: Acqua Di Parma Barbiere

Aftershave: Acqua Di Parma Barbiere
Eau de Toilette: Acqua Di Parma Colonia Intensa

Shaving Brush: Shavemac 26 mm. Fan Silvertip Badger DO1

DE-Razor: Paradigm 17-4
DE-Blade: Tiger Platinum 1x

The first acquaintance with the for me new blade from Tiger which was packed with the Fatip slant.
And the first experience is that it is a mediocre blade.
Even in the Paradigm, which makes almost every blade rise above itself, this knife could not convince me. :augenroll1

Morris & Forndran Alibaba 22mm Flattop in Blonde Badger, Ivoorwit
CBL - Grassroots Lavender
Fatip - Lo Storto OC (t)
Voskhod (4)
Tunney

This soap is marvellous. The OC seems to be a more pleasant razor than the CC.

Prep
M-keramiek
Abzehk boar brush
L'occitane shaving soap
Heljestrand frameback
Tarry levigne
Puma 22
Vdh alum
Dickinsons witch hazel
Tüff sensitiv, Weleda as balsem

I didn't enter the cult that for each stroke another razor is needed to get the perfect result. I just wanted to test the razors that I honed. The result the Puma 22 and heljestrand are usable. Probably they could be better if my skills increase. The levigne is missing just that touch of sharpness.

IMG_20200301_213346022.jpg

Omega boar
Chiseled Face Summer Storm
Pereira bowl
Charles Hake ‘ Le Resistant’ 6/8
Madre Labs witch hazel
Floid mentolado vigoroso

First use of the Chiseled Face. Well....what can i say. Terrific soap, scent, performance the works!
The witchhazel I’m not sure how or when to use yet. Since it’s an alcoholfree version I don’t know what it should do. Today I used it as an aftershave before the Floid which in itself was nice but I cannot say it added something significant.
All in all, very nice shave

Day (2 of 7)
Razor: Game Changer 0.84 (USA)
Blade: Derby Premium (Turkey)
Pre-Shave: Proraso White (Italy)
Shaving Bowl: None
Soap: Proraso White (Italy)
Brush: Proraso Brush (Italy)
Aftershave: Di Barba Aluin (Italy)
Aftershave: Adam’s After Shave (Hungary)
Aftershave: Adam’s After Shave Balm (Hungary)
EDT: None

E39EEB55-EB97-43DA-B49C-AB220974AC20.jpeg

Pre-Shave: Bleubeards Revenge
Shaving Soap / Cream: TOBS Lemon & Lime

Aftershave: Floid Suave
Aftershave Balm: Floid

Shaving Brush: Yagi 26 mm. Tuxedo

DE-Blade: Tiger Platinum 2x

A shave with the theme "Empty"

The Floid Suave is delicious, but when it was rumoured that Floid would stop their production, they immediately stocked (too many) bottles with which I could continue until my hundredth birthday.

I think the Bleubeards Revenge is far too syrupy so I'm allowed to empty it as well.

Then the TOBS (should I be a bit careful because this is a gift) Lemon & Lime this is one of the least pleasant citrus scents and looks pretty chemical.

Only the alum with a beautiful foot can last until I reach my hundredth birthday. What a beauty it is.daumenh!

Pre-Shave: Bleubeards Revenge
Shaving Soap / Cream: TOBS Lemon & Lime

Aftershave: Floid Suave
Aftershave Balm: Floid

Shaving Brush: Yagi 26 mm. Tuxedo

DE-Blade: Tiger Platinum 2x

A shave with the theme "Empty"

The Floid Suave is delicious, but when it was rumoured that Floid would stop their production, they immediately stocked (too many) bottles with which I could continue until my hundredth birthday.

I think the Bleubeards Revenge is far too syrupy so I'm allowed to empty it as well.

Then the TOBS (should I be a bit careful because this is a gift) Lemon & Lime this is one of the least pleasant citrus scents and looks pretty chemical.

Only the alum with a beautiful foot can last until I reach my hundredth birthday. What a beauty it is.daumenh!
The best product ever ! :daumenhoch
Alum with foot. :p:p

J&T® Marble Wood APShaveCo SynBad,
Via Barberia Shave Soap Fructi,
Souplex OC,
Gillette Nacet Stainless (Russia) 2nd x,
Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Kolonya Klasik Limon,
Vivo Per Lei Hyacinth Hand & Body Lotion,
Loris E-048 Cool Water.

SOTD_20200302.jpg

Brush and soap:
J&T® Marble Wood APShaveCo SynBad and Via Barberia Shave Soap Fructi:
In the citrus line this morning J&T® Marble Wood APShaveCo SynBad with Via Barberia Shave Soap Fructi. An excellent synthesizer with a fruity citrus soap nice start.
Blade and razor:
The Gillette Nacet Stainless (Russia) for the 2nd time used.
The Gillette Nacet Stainless (Russia) feels better than in the 1st use. Clearly a short walk in. Basic combination, the Souplex OC Gillette with Nacet Stainless (Russia), which does exactly what I like. No-nonsense shaving, not high-tech, no, good shaving technique with good material that shows your own capabilities. It's smooth without any irritation or biting. Yeah, nice.
Result: BBS.
Finally: Smooth finish with the Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Kolonya Klasik Limon, Vivo Per Lei Hyacinth Hand & Body Lotion and Loris E-048 Cool Water. The last one is empty. Repetition recipe.

Back