ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

March 20th - March 26th

SOTD 20220323.
bgHCbIY.jpg

J&T® bamboo / Tuxedo.
Van der Lovett "Sailor's Blend" shaving soap.
Colonial Razors "The General" / Timeless "Plaid" handle.
Schick Proline P (7).
Van der Lovett "Sailor's Blend" ASB.

SOTD 20220324.
s7GKvmg.jpg

Proraso pre-shave cream (red: pre-).
J&T® katalox / OUMO Brush imitation silvertip synth.
Castle Forbes "Cedarwood and Sandalwood Essential Oils" shaving cream.
Homelikeshaving "START" 0.90 OC / Stork "Templar" handle.
Lord Classic (1).
Proraso pre-shave cream (red: after-).
Loris "E-19" EdP (== Byredo Super Cedar).

Brush: Semogue SOC Bristle Cherrywood,
Soap: Bomb Dead Sea Salt Soap,
Razor: Gillette New,
Blade: Personna Platinum Chrome (Red) 4th time,
Edc: Sir Irisch Moos Aftershave,
Aftershave Balsam: Weleda Aftershave Balsam,
Edp: Sir Irisch Moos Eau de Toilette.

SOTD_20220324.jpg

Brush and soap:
Semogue SOC Bristle Cherrywood and Bomb Dead Sea Salt Soap:
The Semogue SOC Bristle Cherrywood is a soft hog brush, which only becomes more supple and pleasant to use after 142 shaves. The Bomb Dead Sea Salt Soap loads easily with it. This is not a specific shaving soap, but a very pleasant glycerin soap, which is good to shave with. Nice moist lather with a decent fresh scent.
Blade and razor:
Used the Personna Platinum Chrome (Red) for the 4th time.
The Personna Platinum Chrome (Red) feels very similar to the razor yesterday. Have a lot of resemblance, so I'm starting to get convinced, that in the changed packaging is the same blade. The combo Gillette New with this Personna Platinum Chrome (Red) feels similarly efficient and comfortable as yesterday's combo.
Result: BBS.
Finally: nice classic finish with Sir Irisch Moos Aftershave, Weleda Aftershave Balsam and Sir Irisch Moos Eau de Toilette smells and feels nice and fresh and spicy.

Brush: Mühle Black Fibre,
Soap: Chiseled Face Cryogen,
Razor: Paradigm Diamondback,
Blade: Personna Platinum Chrome (Red) 5th x,
Edc: Davidoff Cool Water,
Aftershave balsam: Toco-Tholin Lavender ASB,
Edp: Davidoff Cool Water Intense.

SOTD_20220325.jpg

Brush and soap:
Mühle Black Fibre and Chiseled Face Cryogen:
With the Mühle Black Fibre a tear-jerking lather whipped from the Chiseled Face Cryogen. So the eyes were opened again. Nice and fresh!
Blade and razor:
The Personna Platinum Chrome (Red) used for the 5th time.
The Personna Platinum Chrome (Red) has reached my 5 standard. In good condition I might add. Looks like we are dealing with the real Personna's here. In the Paradigm Diamondback the Personna Platinum Chrome (Red) is still good to use. Nicely smooth with decent comfort. Actually shaved nice and smooth, as it should be with these blades.
Result: BBS.
Finally: pleasant fresh smelling conclusion with Davidoff Cool Water Aftershave, Toco-Tholin Lavender ASB and Davidoff Cool Water Intense. Was again a top shave.

Proraso white preshave
M-keramiek scuttle
Zenith unbleached boar brush
Arko sensitiv shaving cream
Schick E + schick krona blade
Proraso alum
TFS witch hazel
Cella eau de lavanda, arko sensitiv balm

I put in a blade from one of the cartridges I got from one of my schick buys. It pulled a little bit, but the result was good.

Back