ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

New Les Latneuses

Aquanin

Wanted to say thank you to Bart for all his help so far. I just got this new stone and took some pictures of it wet and they came out really cool when I did an 'Auto-Tone' correction in Photoshop. It looks much lighter than this but the adjustment made the contrast stick out.

Les-Latneuses1.jpg

Hybrid Side:

Les-Latneuses2.jpg

And here is my other treasured Coticule, my La Petitie Blanche:

LPB1.jpg

LPB2.jpg

They are both exceptionally fast stones. I have only tried the Les Latneuses once so far and it puts a very easy to reach keeness and mellow edge compared to the LPB. It seems the LPB dulls with slurry more but still puts a great edge, albeit more engaging. I can't wait to experiment more with the Les Latneuses.

Beautiful pictures, Russel.

Glad your liking the Les Latneuses.:thumbup:

Thanks for sharing,
Bart.

I'm especially fond of my La Petite Blanche, and I that BBW side is really beautiful. :thumbup:

richmondesi said:
I'm especially fond of my La Petite Blanche, and I that BBW side is really beautiful. :thumbup:

Thanks. I just got a combo slurry stone so I am finally going to start trying out that side. I also can't wait to hear about the results of the BBW tests as well.

Back