ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

OCtober 4th - OCtober 10th

a nice shave on a Sunday morning. I have decided that I will use warm lather again today, so I took the scuttle again.
Schulte & Schroder 7/8.
Stirling Executive Male,
WD 30mm,
SWK XL.
Canoe.
20201004_105841.jpg

J&T® Zebrano OUMO Brush SHD WT (Super High Density, White Tips) finest 2-band badger 24 mm,
Arko,
RazoRock Game Changer 0.84-P,
Souplex B choice 1st x,
Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Kolonya Klasik Limon,
Seinz. After Shave Balsam,
Loris E-048 Cool Water.

SOTD_20201004.jpg

Brush and soap:
J&T® Zebrano OUMO Brush SHD WT (Super High Density, White Tips) finest 2-band badger 24 mm and Arko:
J&T® Zebrano OUMO Brush SHD WT (Super High Density, White Tips) finest 2-band badger 24 mm with Arko were the means to prepare your head for the daily shave this morning. Soaked a lot of foam on the head, put the brush in the container, because I forgot to take a picture.
Blade and razor:
The Souplex B choice for the 1st x used.
A fresh Souplex B choice guarantees a good cut. In the RazoRock Game Changer 0.84-P this Souplex B choice is the best. That super-sharp blade in that razor is almost incomparable for me.
Result: BBS.
Finally: Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Kolonya Klasik Limon, Seinz. After Shave Balsam and Loris E-048 Cool Water for the finish. Nice fresh and smooth.

Habe a nice Sunday, Gentlemen. Today’s morning shave was
  • Mitchell’s Woll Fat
  • Morris & Forndran Emillion 25mm finest
  • Mug from Crete
  • Breidohr Les ttt Croix, 5/8 Quarter hollow ground, stropped on
  • Scrupleworks oil tanned Horshide
  • Alt Innsbruck
B830EA5C-239E-4161-B0C4-A6B5660A9821.jpeg

Yaqi Timber Wolf,
Oleo Soapworks Empire,
Rockwell 6C Gunmetal @5 on Blackbird handle,
Rapira Platinum Lux (2),
Kruidvat alum,
Axe Dark Temptation on ice.

IMG_20201004_102606.jpg

The Rapira performs way better in the Rockwell. It's a pity the Rockwell is such a big, clumsy razor because it's nice headshaver. It doesn't clog up, it's comfortable, it's efficient.
But way to big...

Enjoy your Sunday!

651319F6-EB04-4377-A1EA-065FD698F45E.jpeg

Pre-Shave: Castle Forbes

Shaving Soap/cream: Portus Cale Citrus, Cedar & Amber
Shaving Brush: Shavemac 28 mm. Silvertip Fan 2 bander

DE-Razor: Paradigm 17-4
DE-Blade: Treet Dura Sharp 2x

Aftershave balm: Portus Cale
Eau de Toilette: Portus Cale

For a long time my number 1 shaving soap this Portus Cale and every time I use it I think what an incredible deliciousness this is. :yes_nicken

Seeing your post @Kingjack I realize why this box has been standing on my desk for a week now. I'll be mailing it to you tomorrow!

View attachment 20593

Pre-Shave: Castle Forbes

Shaving Soap/cream: Portus Cale Citrus, Cedar & Amber
Shaving Brush: Shavemac 28 mm. Silvertip Fan 2 bander

DE-Razor: Paradigm 17-4
DE-Blade: Treet Dura Sharp 2x

Aftershave balm: Portus Cale
Eau de Toilette: Portus Cale

For a long time my number 1 shaving soap this Portus Cale and every time I use it I think what an incredible deliciousness this is. :yes_nicken
That is a damn ugly “Shavemac “ on the picture.....

That is a damn ugly “Shavemac “ on the picture.....
Can't understand what he's complaining about either. Brush has all its hair ...

Omega 20102,
Martin de Candre Fougère,
Paradigm Diamondback,
Souplex B choice 2nd x,
PeReJa Lavender edc,
Vivo Per Lei Hyacinth Hand & Body Lotion,
Loris E-220 Dior Sauvage Very Cool.

SOTD_20201005.jpg

Brush and soap:
Omega 20102 and Martin de Candre Fougère:
Considering the beautiful foam I got this morning from the Omega 20102 and the Martin de Candre Fougère, I'm starting to wonder more and more, what to think of all the soap I've collected. More and more I get the feeling, that it's better to limit myself to a good choice of top soaps. That doesn't necessarily have to be expensive soaps, because Arko won't disappear from my collection, but there's a lot superfluous, once you've found your scent palette. I'm going to take a good look at this at home and make a selection of the soaps that are superfluous.
Blade and razor:
The Souplex B choice for the 2nd x used.
The Souplex B choice may show me today, how good the Paradigm is. This blade is for me the most beautiful thing I have, soft, sharp and supple. Not that overly sharp of a Feather and slightly softer of cut, than a Kai, but the same result in every razor so far. So that is the hour of truth for this Paradigm Diamondback in combination with the Souplex B choice. I've gotten used to this razor and can say that this is a fine piece of equipment. Every blade I've used in it has been good so far. Well, with the Souplex this is certainly so, what a nice soft combination. Extremely effective cut, but very comfortable, as long as the angle is not too large. It just shaves with the smallest possible shaving angle. Fine, it seems it can be even better, but how much?
Result: BBS.
Finally: for lack of fern cologne, some PeReJa Lavender edc, goes too. Actually, balm after MDC soap is overkill, but just done given the habit, so Vivo Per Lei Hyacinth Hand & Body Lotion and finish with pure fougere Loris E-220 Dior Sauvage Very Cool. My other half was very satisfied again.

Morris & Forndran Style 3, Size 2 in Finest, Ivory Grain
TFS - Ginestra di Taormina
Gillette - Psycho
Wyzamet - Iridium Super
Tunney

Great shave

Back