ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Okt. 27th - Nov. 2nd 2019

maranatha

• Floid Pre Shave Oil
  • Tabac RS
  • Thäter 4125/5 2-Band
  • R41 / GSB
  • Tabac AS
  • Tabac EdC
IMG_20191027_075116.jpg

AC62ABB6-1E4A-4D4C-9886-AFF1C6A72D3D.jpeg

Pre-shave: None
Shaving Soap / Cream: Meissner Pink Grapefruit
After Shave : Rasozero Agrumella

Shaving Brush: Proraso

Safety Razor: Feather Professional Artist Club DX
Razor Blade: Kai Captain Titan Mild SE

Again some smooth skin recaptured from the unwanted beard growth.
What a glory it will be if the entire face can be made stubble free on a daily basis.

Hey Friends,

Shave of the Day 27.10.2019

Razor: Weber
Blade: Gillette Wilkinson (2)
Soap: Saponificio Varesino Felce Aromatica
Brush: Plisson Synthetic
Aftershave: Alpa Fougere

Today i tried my Gillette Wilkinson for my first "complete" shave. I think my reference, the Polsilver Super Iridium has a new contender.

Smooth, especially in the 3rd pass, against the grain, the blade felt a touch smoother as the Polsilver. But it is very gentle, thoroughly and sharp.

The Soap and the razor are almost perfect. The lather smells heavenly and the Weber has done a fantastic job mowing down my whiskers.

The Alpa Fougere paired great with the soap.

Great shave.

Maybe this shave could be my last one for a longer Time...maybe i will take part in "No Shave November" , so it will be eventually a bit quite about me.

Have a great shave, have a good start into the new week and take care.

Greetings
Thorsten

899A0C60-432C-448C-BDF5-142E46184D40.jpeg
AP Shave Co Synbad 24 mm
Martin de Candre - Agrumes
Tatara Nodachi
Gillette 7 O’Clock Super Platinum (2)
Humprey’s Citrus Witch Hazel
Myrsol Aqua Lemon + Emulsion

The Martin de Candre is a pure citrus scent. No complex or cologne type scent. Just citrus. Nice and clean. Have a good day!

Prep
M-keramiek scuttle
Yaqi brush
Bodyshop macca root
Heljestrand sr
Vdh alum
Thayer's witch hazel
Tabac gentlemen's care as, Tabac gentlemen's care balm

I've shaved on saterday evening. This shave was very thorough. This morning there was enough stubble to shave again.

Hey Friends,

Today i tried my Gillette Wilkinson for my first "complete" shave. I think my reference, the Polsilver Super Iridium has a new contender.

Smooth, especially in the 3rd pass, against the grain, the blade felt a touch smoother as the Polsilver. But it is very gentle, thoroughly and sharp.

The Soap and the razor are almost perfect. The lather smells heavenly and the Weber has done a fantastic job mowing down my whiskers.

Great shave.

Maybe this shave could be my last one for a longer Time...maybe i will take part in "No Shave November" , so it will be eventually a bit quite about me.

Greetings
Thorsten

The horror. Not shaving for a month.

+1.
As a wet shaver I realy enjoy trying different razors, soaps etc. However, becoming smooth every day is for me even a more important aspect of wetshaving and the main reason for me to shave daily. No shaving for a day is a high exception, no shaving for a month absolutely unthinkable.

Hey Friends,

Great shave.

Greetings
Thorsten

The horror. Not shaving for a month.

Agree can't do it also, love shaving too much

A8055F6D-FFE1-4199-86B6-F24862B49889.jpeg

Pre-shave: None
Shaving Soap / Cream: Musgo Real Classic
After Shave : Weleda
After Shave Balm: Weleda

Shaving Brush: Proraso

Safety Razor: Feather Professional Artist Club DX
Razor Blade: Kai Captain Titan Mild SE

The battle has been won and today all superfluous roast growth that had marred my handsome face in the past week has been completely removed. :hey1

Back