ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Sept. 1st - Sept. 7th 2019

maranatha

• Klar Klassik RS
  • Mühle STF L
  • Wacker 6/8 Chevalier
  • Klar Klassik Rasierwasser
  • Klar Klassik EdT
IMG_20190901_072531.jpg

Stirling 26/54,
Nordic Shaving Company Pine Tar,
Paradigm 17/4,
Gillette Rubie Platinum Plus (1),
Lemon Eau de Cologne,
Pine/turpentine/cedar aftershave balm.

IMG_20190901_093806.jpg

Second shave with the Nordic Shaving Company Pine Tar, soap does a good job.
Scentwise, it starts to grow on me, it's more of a autumnsoap for me, it makes me wanting to build a huge campfire, that sort of things.

0EFC5BCD-8146-487B-808B-774CBBE734C2.jpeg
Shaving Soap
: Bvlgari Man in Black
After Shave : Joop
Eau de Toilette: Joop

Shaving: Yagi 30 mm. Syntheet
Safety Razor: Wolfman TI22 / Stork Titanium Aristrocat handle
Razor Blade: Gillette 7 O’Clock Super Platinum Indian Black

The Bvlgari soap was bought a few years ago in Germany from a small perfume shop and today it was first released from its packaging.

A decently beautiful scent and also the shaving properties are good so we are well groomed for a busy Sunday.

Razor: Parker 87R
Blade: Voskhod (1)
Pre-Shave: Proraso Pre
Soap: KEPKINH Frosty Lemon
Brush: AP Shave CO 24mm Synbad Emerald handle
Aftershave: Physalis Hamameliswater
Aftershave: Speick Men Aftershave Lotion
Aftershave: Speick Men Aftershave Balm Sensitiv
EDT: Speick

Outside the house the temperature dropped but inside it's still hot so the menthol is a necessary attrubute in the soap.

Shavemac zebra/beehive/24/56/bulb/Silvertip/D01
Wholly Kaw - Cuero Oscuro
Wacker - FdR Stoßer 6/8
Alaun

Early moningshaves usually mean the longer lasting, stronger scents, such as this terrific leatherscent.
The Wacker Stoßer is a really nice, bit heavier straight, extra special as it is one specially made for the FdR team, and therefore very dear to me.

• Mühle R41 (2013+)
  • Lord Classic (2)
  • DScosmetics synthetic 30mm White marbled
  • Stirling - Margaritas on the Arctic
  • Stirling - Margaritas on the Arctic - Witch Hazel
  • Stirling - Margaritas on the Arctic - AS Balm
This Mühle does shave great, another BBS & this time with a little more care a DFS. I do not know if its the head or the blade, but it pulled a little, i think i follow the experiment of @The King after another member mentioned, that a Feather blade was like it was made for the 41.
We will see.. At least i am smooth, relaxed, smelling ehh like margaritas and ready to visit the parents of my wife, o joy.

Early today
  • Floid Pre Shave Oil
  • Faena Esperia
  • Hans Baier 26mm 2-Band LE
  • HRICO N06 Artist Club SS Clone
  • Feather Professional # 1
  • Clubmaster styptic pencil teufel_lachend
  • Faena Sandalwood-Myrtle ASL
Up to now I used this SS Clone with a mild Feather Proguard Blade. Today it was the first try wit the Feather professional. I had so many contact-cuts, I never had before, even in the beginning of my straight razor career. The leather got quite red after the first pass and if I where a beginner I would probably have thrown this razor into a corner, but the Shave itself was not bad ad all. Ok, I had to use excessive the styptic Pencil afterward but after the bleeding had stopped, the face was washed with cold water and the ASL was up, everything was smooth as ever. However, hard-lesson learned, this blade makes no prisoners, I have to be more carful at first contact with the skin.:D

AE013432-2337-4AE0-B2E9-16027EFBD113.jpeg

35E7E85D-8B35-49F1-A01E-116149CEEFFC.jpeg
AP Shave Co Synbad 30 mm
Barrister & Man Seville
Colonial Silversmith
Voskhod (2)
Humprey’s Witch Hazel Citrus
Stirling Baker Street ASB

The last shave with the Seville was a nice one. Also because of the combination of the Silversmith and the Voskhod is a good one. Have a good day!

Razor: Parker 87R
Blade: Voskhod (2)
Pre-Shave: Proraso Pre
Bowl: New York from Blokker
Soap: Nivea Originals Shaving Cream
Brush: AP Shave CO 30mm Synbad winter handle
Aftershave: Physalis Hamameliswater
Aftershave: Speick Men Aftershave Lotion
Aftershave: Speick Men Aftershave Balm Sensitiv
EDT: Speick

The nivea is a very slick cream this help the blade and razor to glide over your skin without any effort.

Today it was the first try wit the Feather professional. I had so many contact-cuts, I never had before, even in the beginning of my straight razor career.

next step the "Super" professional blade :) one of my favorites (You'd better put in an IV in advance. ;))
you're just putting to much pressure on the razor even if you think you're not. I even use it to remove hairs from my eyelids and the outside of my ears.

Back