ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Sept. 29th - Okt. 5th 2019

maranatha

• Gentleman's Nod "George 01"
  • Maseto 3-Band Fanshape
  • Parker 55SL
  • Voskhod
  • Tüff Nr.1 sensitiv
  • Klar Klassik EdT
IMG_20190929_071544.jpg

Razor: FaTip Grande OC
Blade: Voskhod (1)
Pre-Shave: Prep Cream
Soap: Oatcake Lavender Melt
Brush: AP Shave CO 24mm Synbad Winter handle
Aftershave: Physalis Hamameliswater
Aftershave: Loris Lavanta Cologne
Aftershave: L'Occitan L'Occitan Balm
EDT: L'Occitan L'Occitan

before I go to sleep, I first get myself shaved. I will be up from 8 a.m. on Saturday morning. I notice that I am getting older, in der Vergangenheit habe ich mich nicht umgedreht, um ein paar Tage draußen zu sein today were the weapons.
Colibri (CH.Suy Louvain 7)
Vsheng 24mm finebadger.
Stirling Executive Man.
No Aftershave yet that will come when I'm awake.
20190929_111402.jpg
result a bbs head and face.

9A3C94E8-6241-42DC-BA6B-1A428FD4FD0F.jpeg
Sunday morning:

Razorock Plissoft 26mm Monster
Super Speed/new Shark
Reitzer SS
Fino ASB
Booster Polar Ice AS Splash

After the miserable time that I had with that Dorco blade yesterday I threw it out as well as the remaining two hundred and fifty which I had and I put in a brand new Shark - what a difference. I’ll admit that these blades don’t have the greatest longevity either but they’re still to me, a hell of a lot better than the Dorcos. Five minutes of blooming brought out the Reitzer soap’s beautiful old school barbershop type scent, the lather was so rich, slick, as well as ultra protective, and the postshave feeling was brilliant. What I would do to have access to this marvelous soap here in Canada. It felt so good to massage my face with the Fino balm, and the Polar Ice aftershave’s scent is right up my alley. Three fun filled passes gave me a brilliant BBS shave!

Have a great Sunday and I would like to wish all Jewish members שנה טובה ומתוקה! ( A good and sweet new year!)

7CA115FC-7EFE-405D-9E2B-BB31F42BE1F2.jpeg
Pre-shave:
American Crew oil
Shaving Soap / Cream: Le Père Lucien Oud Neroli
After Shave : Floid Vigoroso
After Shave Balm: Floid

Shaving Brush: Kent Silvertip BK8
Safety Razor: Colonial Razors The Silversmith
Razor Blade: Gillette Nacet

Mwf lotion
Semogue boar brush
Haslinger schafsmilch
Heljestrand razor
Thayer's witch hazel
Mennen skin braver, balea ultrasensitive balsem

Cleaned up and honed the heljestrand razor. I managed to remove the stubble, but it is missing some sharpness.IMG_20190929_142407077.jpg

Hi Friends,

here is my last Shave for September.

Razor: PAV Brushworks
Blade: Polsilver Super Iridium
Soap: Klar Sandalwood (Sample)
Brush: PAV Brushworks Chief
Aftershave: Alt-Innsbruck

Man what a great Shave again. First of all, i would like to let you know, that this razor is fantastic. So sad, that Scott Pavkovich isn't in Business, because the Razor is a Merkur 34c clone, which is gentle and smooth. The handle is fantastic and my pic won't do justice to the look of it. It feels very good during the shave because of the very good balance. Very nice.

So i took my second item from Scott, my Chief Brush. It lathered up the Klar Sandalwood Sample within seconds to a wonderful smelling, rich lather with fantastic glide and cushion. The scent is not that sweet Sandalwood scent like Proraso or Taylor of old Bond Street. It's "smokey" , dark, with just a hint of sweetness far in the back.

The razor glided through my stubbles with a good accoustic feedback. Just as i like it.

At the end i thought of using my Alt-Innsbruck. I do not use it that often, but when, i wear this scent with joy. The cooling effect is fine and the scent lasts for a long time.

All in all a joyful shave with no negative aspects. I'm happy.

Enjoy the new week, stay save and take care.

Razor: FaTip Grande OC
Blade: Voskhod (2)
Pre-Shave: Prep Cream
Soap: Oatcake Lavender Melt
Brush: AP Shave CO 24mm Synbad Winter handle
Aftershave: Physalis Hamameliswater
Aftershave: Loris Lavanta Cologne
Aftershave: L'Occitan L'Occitan Balm
EDT: L'Occitan L'Occitan

AAB6C817-5086-404B-8FBF-05030B01F56C.jpeg
AP Shave Co Synbad 30 mm
Barrister & Mann Cologne Russe
Tatara Nodachi
Gillette Nacet (1)
Humprey’s Astringent
Myrsol Don Miguel 1919

An enjoyable shave. The Nacet performs nice in the Tatara. Very close shave. Still getting used to the Tatara. Have a good day!

Stirling 26/54,
Lea Classic,
Paradigm 17/4,
Feather (1),
Antica Barberia Colla Apricot Hull.

IMG_20190930_071651.jpg

It's been awhile since I used a Feather, it always was a little harsh on me, but with bettered technique and the Paradigm it felt nice and smooth.

Mfw lotion
M-keramiek
Yaqi brush
Cyril salter shaving soap
Heljestrand razor
Thayer's witch hazel
Biocura sunrise Orange, balea ultrasensitive balsem

The cyril salter soap gives a nice slick lather. I used the new tallow bases formula.

I used the heljestrand razor again. I'm not fineshed honing it. I get An acceptabele shave out of it. But honed really well, I think I van get a great shave out of it.

E4C51E30-EF66-439C-BA25-AC71C6032DD7.jpeg
Menthol Monday:

Stirling Mentholated Pre-Shave Soap
Razorock Plissoft 26mm Monster
Super Speed/Shark day 2
Stirling Glacial Obsidian SS
Prep ASB
Alcolado Glacial Menthol Splash
Bleu de Chanel EdP

Despite the chilly weather here I still wanted to get my menthol fix and this setup sure gave it to me big-time. Even the mentholated pre-shave soap felt cold and it left a terrific slickness on my face when I rinsed it off. The Glacial Obsidian soap’s black licorice scent is so beautiful, the lather worked up so rich, not to mention super-slick, and the menthol sensation was so potent that it felt almost painful but in a good way, of course. The Prep added plenty of extra chill along with its famous soothing, and the Alcolado Glacial Splash has a nice scent which never disrupts a fragrance - man oh man is it ever frigid. Three passes cleaned me up great and left me dolphin smooth!

Have a wonderful week!

Yehuda

Back