ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Show me your shaving brush collection.

The King

Yesterday I was allowed to see the pictures of Jaap's shaving brush collection, which was quite impressive.

So a topic to show everyone his collection seemed like a nice idea.

I kick off with on the first picture my badger hair brushes and on the bottom picture the Boars and Synthetic brushes.

DB3ED452-4DC1-427A-92AD-B2F93A60C75B.jpeg

1F8DEF83-A62D-462C-9A77-7228DED5AC30.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Married or imprisoned is there any difference? :z04975

Definitely! At home with your wife you can F**k, in jail you get F**ked teufel_lachend

@dajd94: Had some Synbads myself and they are great brushes but I really wanted to make my den smaller so let them go. Brushes, soaps, straights and even the DE's have been brought back to small numbers, still have to give my shavettes a closer look and let some go.

Really? :confused: You mean G*y marriage then :lol
@Jaap: I guess the saying "wisdom comes with age" doesn't apply for you ;)

btw the Shavemac's in the pics above took a long time, first ones where neither the measurements or the hair I ordered but in the end Bernd did make good and I'm very happy with them.

I will not link to footage of a certain dutch soccerplayer and his wife. Instead, I will leave this discussion until I show my own shavingbrushes.

Although most of the photos are there twice, I still dare to talk about an impressive collection.coolp:)

If you now show this post to Mrs. Koning, she will immediately agree with me that with those few brushes I own, I am only an amateur beginner. :kaputtlachen1

Really? :confused: You mean G*y marriage then :lol
@Jaap: I guess the saying "wisdom comes with age" doesn't apply for you ;)

btw the Shavemac's in the pics above took a long time, first ones where neither the measurements or the hair I ordered but in the end Bernd did make good and I'm very happy with them.
Snuff , i,m trying to find more wisdom here , but I m affried ive lost it long time ago ! o_O

Although most of the photos are there twice, I still dare to talk about an impressive collection.coolp:)

If you now show this post to Mrs. Koning, she will immediately agree with me that with those few brushes I own, I am only an amateur beginner. :kaputtlachen1

Because the double pics you have a wrong impression . :D:D
Please dont show them to Mrs. Koning ,
she may think i,m a collector ! rasierensmilie

Back