ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Stirling Soap Company Razor

dajd94

SU-Patron
Mr. Lovan of Stirling soaps is preparing to enter the market of safety Razors. The design is very original in my opinion. I am a fan of the handle! The razor will be available in three finishes which differ in polishing. Proces will vary between 100 and 200 USD. The following video shows a one pass shave with the razor.

They already did enter that market years ago. Have four slants by them, that they dumped as not being up to their standards: same crappy heads THB and 929shaving used. Their dumping these was a good idea. Hope they have better suppliers now.

They already did enter that market years ago. Have four slants by them, that they dumped as not being up to their standards: same crappy heads THB and 929shaving used. Their dumping these was a good idea. Hope they have better suppliers now.
Apparently this new razor is machined stainless steel all around. The handle bears a resemblance to the Krect and it will cost significantly more than the old slants. I was watching out for this razor, but it came at a time when everyone else was offering machined stainless steel $100 razors, and so I lost interest after a while.

Back