ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Take a look at my new baby!!

jfdupuis

Just got this thing in the mail today! It looks awesome! I can't wait to test it out! Thanks Scott! I owe you one!

PIcs!

Holy cow! That coti is beautiful! :) Those stripes should be much nicer in reality than on the pics.

Oh yeah! My crappy iphone pics don't do justice to this stone. I'm super excited about putting this one to use!:w00t:

oh my! This stone is awesome. Just honed up a razor on it and wow, what a great shave. I probably did more passes than necessary on it too. I'm just so used to doubling everything when I use my La Nouvelle Veine. Thanks again Scott!!

I'm glad you finally are able to achieve the edge you so desire. Like I said I will be more than willing to welcome it back in a couple weeks when it becomes the ugly stepchild. lol

I finally get the razor a good edge and I find myself searching for the stone to give it just the right buttery shave and I'll be damned if you don't have it! Like I always say...Careful what you wish for you might just get it. Well I had been wishing I had this razor and now I do! Grrrrr

Back