ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

What kind of watch do you wear?

jfdupuis

Well watches are my other passion and as such I thought I would start a thread to see if others share a similar interest.

here is my modest collection

Debaufre Ocean1 - 44 Magnum auto (just got it last week and absolutely love it)
Tissot T-race Carbon Fiber edition
Luminox Stealth on Nato strap
Marina Militare custom
Puma SS white dial quartz movement
Casio Mudman Gshock Atomic/Solar
O&W Cougar II with ETA 2824

Currently my only watch is an Oris... Complication... I think.
I am old fashioned preferring the ones that go "tick tock" and you have to wind the thing to get it going (or strap it on and stay alive to keep it going).
My grandfather wore a gold plated Timex (still looking for that one BTW... think my aunt stole it lololol). Do they still make Timex?

I am thinking my next watch will be a pocket watch.

I have 3 Movados and 1 Luminox like this one that I wear every day:thumbup:
6401_lg__97352.jpg

tat2Ralfy said:
I never wear one
its always "Now" hahaha

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Same here! I sleep when im tired, eat when im hungry, go out when I feel like it, not when the time dictates i should B)

ACtually, im hungry now - breakfast time :lol:

I'm a watchless barbarian too.

I have a mechanical pocket watch sitting somewhere, that I got for my 14th or 15th birthday. The inside lid caries a picture of an old girlfriend. :D

Bart.

I'm not a fan of quartz movements either. I much prefer my automatic watches. The smooth sweeping movement...just love it.

towliff said:
tat2Ralfy said:
I never wear one
its always "Now" hahaha

Same here! I sleep when im tired, eat when im hungry, go out when I feel like it, not when the time dictates i should B)

Unfortunately I do have to run to a schedule of sorts, with having a business and that, but yeah apart from work its pretty much a now thing for me

No watch here. There are clocks all over the place so I don't have need for one. When I'm walking outside I'll sometimes check my phone to see if I need to run to catch the train.

I do like those skeleton watches, though.

towliff said:
tat2Ralfy said:
I never wear one
its always "Now" hahaha

That's kind of like my motto. Eat when you're hungry, drink when you're thirsty, and sleep when you're tired. It doesn't always hold up, though. :lol:

Luminox or Casio

Attachments

• IMG_9699.jpeg
    IMG_9699.jpeg
    97.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 65383236-AD42-463F-9B45-F5CEFD4A97C6.jpeg
    65383236-AD42-463F-9B45-F5CEFD4A97C6.jpeg
    104.5 KB · Views: 8
I never wear a watch meaning I had lots of opportunities, when asked the time, to proclaim: I am timeless. Since never leave house without my iPhone, this no longer is the case.

Back