ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

What Slants do you own

Just a few, but only the best :)

81B9F2D3-BCB2-4AC9-80C8-B2DE4F369839.jpeg

@Kingjack Ah, 3 slants that are on my wish-list and an unknown! Cool, but coolp:)needed!!
My wishlist? The Apollo, Valencia and a Fasan but also the Lutz (even though it is basicly the same as the Merkur 37/39 is it not?), but i am intrigued by that Pomco :)

@Kingjack Ah, 3 slants that are on my wish-list and an unknown! Cool, but coolp:)needed!!
My wishlist? The Apollo, Valencia and a Fasan but also the Lutz (even though it is basicly the same as the Merkur 37/39 is it not?), but i am intrigued by that Pomco :)
The Pomco is a Merkur 38, the Lutz you can see in the Lutz thread.

EB925129-4603-4256-8117-47073816910B.jpeg
Started inventory. These are the ones without case. Except for the two Pacific razors.
Not visible is the floor, on which some twenty doubles/trading material is lying around, as well as three Mvltiplex razors, a Walbusch B5, and some other slants. Careful where I put my feet.

Wait, that red and black object in the lower left looks like a screw driver! Are you trying to inflate your count? ;)

There's actually two screwdrivers lying there, but I expected folk here to see that those are not razors.
Meanwhile, two have left the table: one was not a slant, one found a new home in the razorless travelkit I recently bought.

More have arrived since I took these pictures. There's two regular razors shown, and the DDR-slants are shown as part of the Fasan-pic and separately.

There a piture where I can see a Griffs/Jak and on the same row a razor that looks like "Le Figaro" Or "Barbier de seville" What's that razor?

Back