ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Where is Everyone

DJKELLY

What the hell is going on over there, a holiday of some kind? For two days it has been remarkably quiet and I am suffering a little withdrawal.

DJKELLY said:
What the hell is going on over there, a holiday of some kind? For two days it has been remarkably quiet and I am suffering a little withdrawal.
I had a party Friday and rehearsal and a gig yesterday so I took today to get some sleep

cheers
Stijn

DJKELLY said:
Buying something extravagant always eases my withdrawal in these types of situations...:lol: :lol:

Well, Dennis, it's just finally most of us got fed up with your 'sense of humor'... :lol:

But seriously, my case is that we left the city to visit friends, just that! I guess that shopping time is coming, anyway :)

cheers,
Matt

Umm... we have lives, and sometimes, we go away and do things. That's a good thing B)

Matt said:
Well, Dennis, it's just finally most of us got fed up with your 'sense of humor'... :lol:

But seriously, my case is that we left the city to visit friends, just that! I guess that shopping time is coming, anyway :)

cheers,
Matt
My sense of humor--check out the guy right above you. And, Paul, I know you have a life, but the ADMINISTRATORS???

I, unfortunately cannot post from my phone 90% of the time. I usually post when I get to school, but finals are over for the quarter.
I must say that unlike Paul I have no life. I live and breath this forum. when things move slowly I cry.:p
I am busy with brushes for Christmas and designing a couple of razors. I am also getting some side jobs to help pay bills.

DJKELLY said:
Paul, I know you have a life, but the ADMINISTRATORS???

Associates have lifes too, for me its not all razors, forums, driving at reckless speeds through the English countryside, Tattoos, loud music and controlled substances you know.....

Oh wait!

Hahahaha

Actually we have spend the day with my parents, although we did find time for a little of the above..lol

Regards
Ralfson (Dr)

Back