ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Wolfman or Darwin razor

Trader history (0)

Wolf

To be more specific if I can do it this way:
- Darwin or Darwin deluxe
- Wolfman Wr2 head, OC or SB, Ti or SS and Darwin handle, either together or separate.

Cheers.

Are you sure about the Darwin? Will cost $$$ and the shave IMHO is rather meeuhhh.
About the Wolfman Darwin handle I don't know but I can look out for a WR2 head but need to know what your willing to spend (send pm for that). Every once in a while someone among my friends sells one. Be advised (again IMHO) the WR2 shaves (for me) less good then the WR1 and even that one doesn't make it in my top ten of razors. Hope you find one! (prices have doubled recently so expect it to be $$$)

You could always sell one of your BBS-1 razors ;) Yesterday there was one for sale for 1.150 USD and it didn't took long :z04975

Maybe the buyer erred and thought it was 1,15. Wouldn’t be the first one to get bitten by not recognising the difference between decimal point or comma.

You could always sell one of your BBS-1 razors ;) Yesterday there was one for sale for 1.150 USD and it didn't took long :z04975
One is my son's who doesn't appreciate it and luckily doesn't know what it's worth. The other I'm keeping for myself as I enjoy shaving with iit too much. Even if that was an option I still need to find someone to sell me one of the above items

how we all differ from one another, I had a BBS-1 on two different occasions and there was no love there for me :(
That being said if you let me know what you're willing to spend (of should you consider trading your sons razor) and I can send the info to my contacts and have them inform if there is someone considering trading/selling (email of pb please).

Back