ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Dec. 29th 2019 - Jan. 4th 2020

Back from Finland , and a nice , smooth , clean shave .
20190909_200625.jpg

M Ceramics APShaveCo flat top synthesizer,
Le Père Lucièn - Rose de Pushkar,
Ikon Shavecraft 101,
Gillette Nacet Stainless (China) 2nd x,
PeReJa Rose edc,
Seinz. After Shave Balsam,
Rose Fernelle Provence et Nature.

Brush and soap:
M Ceramics APShaveCo flat top syntheet and Le Père Lucièn - Rose de Pushkar:
Yesterday I had a nice professional rose soap in the brush, today I got to work with the M Keramiek APShaveCo flat top syntheet and Le Père Lucièn - Rose de Pushkar. Look and this soap is for me a top pure sang in the field of rozaria. This is fragrant, tasty and slips like an eel. That's what I look for in a good soap!
Blade and razor:
The Gillette Nacet Stainless (China) for the 2nd time used.
The Gillette Nacet Stainless (China) is very usable with a nice cut. On the lovely foam it runs right over the skin. The Ikon Shavecraft 101, with its open and closed comb, gives you the choice to shave more carefully where necessary and where possible just shave, which makes the Gillette Nacet Stainless (China) really effective without pulling too deep forwards.
Result: BBS.
Finally: Although the LPL leaves behind a nicely oily skin, it is firmly sprinklet with the PeReJa Rose edc, with the Seinz. After Shave Balsam made the skin elastic again and a nice smell of the Rose Fernelle Provence et Nature. Now 10 hours later I still enjoy the roses and an almost smooth skin.

Attachments

• SOTD_20200103.jpg
    SOTD_20200103.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 10
Back