ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Dutch newbie

Kitchen

Hi all,

I’m Nils from The Netherlands.
I’m fairly new to wetshaving, but for the last 10 months now i’ve been strictly shaving with a straight razor and enjoying the benefits of shaving like this. Also trying out and acquiring different soaps is a hobby in itself.
Hope to learn more from everyone here and have fun while doing that.

Hi, Nils,

It's nice to see you here as well, so we can make it a fun, enjoyable, beautiful, exciting and above all a knowledge-promoting forum.

By the way, you describe yourself as a newcomer, but in all those years I never managed to shave me well with an open knife, so in that respect you have more experience like me.:daumenhoch

Don't do it Hans! You even drop safety razors now and then, I'm shivering by the thought that you would handle a straight razor :flucht1

Hi, Nils,

It's nice to see you here as well, so we can make it a fun, enjoyable, beautiful, exciting and above all a knowledge-promoting forum.

By the way, you describe yourself as a newcomer, but in all those years I never managed to shave me well with an open knife, so in that respect you have more experience like me.:daumenhoch
Thanks for the kind words.
As far as the open knife goes....that all depends of your definition of shaving well. ;)

Back